URIAH HEEP-JULY MORNING-LIVE 2013-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on July 4, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

URIAH HEEP-JULY MORNING-LIVE 2013-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs (Size: 270.06 MB)
 05 July Morning.mp324.14 MB
 06 - Seven Stars.flac26.62 MB
 July Morning-2013.txt8.79 KB
 Uriah Heep - July Morning - LIVE HD 2013 - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4219.29 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

"July Morning" 2013 Live

Uriah Heep Live 2013
The finished Audio lists at 618kbs. Audio needs synchronized @ 0.5 s in VLC Effects Options.
"Seven Stars" sounds best with Headphones.

"There I was on a July morning
Looking for love,
With the strength of a new day dawning
And the beautiful sun
At the sound of the first bird singing
I was leaving for home
With the storm and the night behind me
And a road of my own"

http://www.uriah-heep.com/newa/theband.php

FYI:
I have included the FLAC Audio of Heeps "Seven Stars" as it is a very unique song that my friend back in 1973 called me over to his house and put this Album on and he turned me onto this one Heep song that I will never forget, hope you like it!

"Seven Stars"
"Don't try to be anything else but what you are
Don't try to do anything else but the things you do
'Cause I had a dream about the seven stars
And the seven good things that you are
To me"

Uriah Heep are an English rock band formed in London in 1969 and are regarded as one of the seminal hard rock acts of the early 1970s. Uriah Heep's progressive/art rock/heavy metal fusion's distinctive features have always included a massive keyboard sound, strong vocal harmonies and (in the early years) David Byron's quasi-operatic vocals. Twelve of the band's albums have made it to the UK Albums Chart (Return to Fantasy reached No. 7 in 1975) while of the fifteen Billboard 200 Uriah Heep albums Demons and Wizards was the most successful (#23, 1972). In the late 1970s the band had massive success in Germany, where the "Lady in Black" single was a big hit. Along with Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep had become one of the top bands in the early 1970s - one of "The Big 4" of hard rock. From 1972 to 1975, the band experienced their most commercially successful period. The band consisted at that time of Kerslake, Byron, Hensley, Mick Box and Gary Thain. You wouldn’t be alone in thinking that Uriah Heep have gone the way of dinosaurs. But fact is, the British metal pioneers are still around and still very much active, touring and recording. Their most recent album, ‘Into the Wild,’ has even been praised as one of the band’s best of its long career. 2013 was truly a year of mixed fortunes for the band. Whilst their performance at Download Festival was hailed by all as a highlight of the weekend, sadly Bassist Trevor Bolder died on 21 May. He had been suffering from pancreatic cancer but had been aiming to recover in order to perform the Download show. Sadly that was not to be. He was 62 years old and his passing was marked by all of the major music titles and most national newspapers.

Uriah Heep Band:

Mick Box - guitar, vocals
Bernie Shaw - lead vocals
Phil Lanzon - keyboards, vocals
Russell Gilbrook - drums, vocals
Davey Rimmer - Bass

Here is a link to Uriah Heeps 2014 Concerts:
http://www.songkick.com/artists/14365-uriah-heep/calendar

"July Morning" is a song by Uriah Heep. It is the third track of their 1971 album Look at Yourself. The song was written by the band's keyboardist Ken Hensley and original lead singer, David Byron. Approximately the last four minutes of the piece consist of an (accompanied) organ solo, serving as a fine example of Hensley's keyboard talents. The "odd" sounding calliope riffs are actually Manfred Mann, who according to the album's liner notes "Appears for the first time with his Moog synthesizer".The song also has been released as a single from Uriah Heep's first ever live album Uriah Heep Live.
In Bulgaria, there is a tradition called July Morning which is believed to be an echo from the hippie era of the 1960-1980s. Although not universally observed in the country, it is unique as it is not observed anywhere else in the world. Usually, in the days before 1st of July, people from across Bulgaria travel (often hitchhiking) to the Black Sea coast to meet the first sun rays on the first day of July. People gather around fires, share drinks, play music and wait for the sunrise. There is no mandatory ritual, ceremony or rite for this tradition and it is up to participants' discretion how will they spend the night before July 1. On many locations, there are concerts with professional and amateur bands. Camping at the locations of choice for the July Morning celebration is also very popular.Initially, celebrants gathered on Pier 1 in Port of Varna East; now the vigil takes place on beaches as well. In recent years, it has spread to Kamen Bryag, Kavarna, Shkorpilovtsi, Irakli, Burgas, Sozopol, Varvara, Ahtopol, Chernomorets as well as the whole Bulgarian Black Sea coast. There were many attempts to commercialize the tradition by various parties - municipal authorities, concert promoters, etc. - trying to organize July Morning festivals and specials. All such attempts failed, possibly due to the lack of a single location of celebrations. Most recently, in 2012 some 12,000 people met the sunrise at Kamen Bryag where the song July Morning was performed by ex-Uriah Heep's singer John Lawton. The name of the tradition comes from the British rock band's Uriah Heep's 1971 hit July Morning which became widely popular in Bulgaria in the 1980s and somehow named and remained central to this unique Bulgarian tradition. There are many versions of the meaning of the tradition. Most people consider July Morning a celebration of a new beginning and freedom in the spirit of the hippie movement. For others, it is a good reason for a late night/early morning party as July 1 is the first day of summer break for most high schools in Bulgaria and the unofficial start of the summer vacationing season, traditionally culminating with a trip to the Black Sea coast in July or August.

Lyrics

"July Morning"

There I was on a July morning
Looking for love,
And the beautiful sun
I was leaving for home
And a road of my own
With the day came the resolution
I'll be looking for you
La la la la...

I was looking for love in the strangest places
There wasn't a stone that I left unturned
I must have tried more than a thousand faces
But not one was aware of the fire that burned

In my heart, In my mind, In my soul
La la la la...

In my heart, In my mind, In my soul
La la la la... La la la la...

There I was on a July morning
Looking for love,
And the beautiful sun
I was leaving for home
And a road of my own
With the day came the resolution
I'll be looking for you
La la la la...

Lyrics

"Seven Stars"

Don't try to be anything else but what you are
Don't try to do anything else but the things you do
To me

The very reason I'm livin' is just for lovin' you
And the seasons are changin' makin' it all come true
'Cause with the spring and the clearing skies
Love's soft light will fill my eyes
For you

Who fills my head with these dreams
As I'm leaving my mind
Leaving my mind
Seven new stars are born, seven lie waiting to die
Seven new stars

The very reason I'm livin' is just for lovin' you
And the seasons are changin' makin' it all come true
To me

As I'm leaving my mind
Leaving my mind
Seven new stars

As I'm leaving my mind
Leaving my mind
Seven new stars

As I'm leaving my mind
Leaving my mind
Seven new stars

ABCDEFGHIJKLM
NOPQRSTUVWXYZ
ABCDEFGHIJKLM
NOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Video Encode:
Frame Width: 960
Frame Height: 704
Data Rate: 2002kbps
Total Bitrate: 2621kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS
This video is best set at fullscreen and "Fit to Window" in VLC Player.

Audio Encodes:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch Stereo mix (2 ch)
Mix Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech