Urban Dictionary - epub [a0b10c110]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 31, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Urban Dictionary - epub [a0b10c110] (Size: 1.17 MB)
 urban_dictionary_aaron_peckham.epub1.16 MB
 urban_dictionary_aaron_peckham - info - cover.jpg12.35 KB
 urban_dictionary_aaron_peckham - info.txt1.66 KB

Description

Urban Dictionary: Freshest Street Slang Defined

In 1999, Aaron Peckham established UrbanDictionary.com, inviting users to define their world by compiling the most epic collection of slang ever. Since then, the site has skyrocketed in popularity, amassing thousands of definitions and edumacating millions. Users submit about 2,300 new entries every day!
In this totally and awesomely revised edition of the best-selling original, readers will find defs--mostly new, some updated, and all fularious--for the most current word creations.

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 1449409903
ISBN-13: 978-1449409906

About the Author

Founded in 1999 by college student Aaron Peckham as a parody of the dictionary, UrbanDictionary.com features definitions written by people from all over the world. Since then, Urban Dictionary has been cited in court, in graduation speeches, and by countless media outlets, including CNN and Time magazine. Aaron listens for the newest words and phrases in the San Francisco Bay area.

Reviews

I sent this to my friend in prison, I cannot begin to tell you the laughs these guys are getting out of this.. coz it's all too real!! I reccomend this book for those of you who have a crazy sense of humor , & enjoy having a great laugh! 5 stars!!

We had a great time looking at all of the "definitions". Lotsof things that I had never even heard of.

The Urban Dictionary is so cool and funny. I will keep adding to my collection. These books make me laugh and learn about the magic of humor.

Made for a great stocking stuffer. Very funny. We read it aloud to each other on Christmas morning and were picking our favorite definitions

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.17 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Urban Dictionary - epub [a0b10c110]