[UPDATE] Manga Maker Comipo v2.30.02

seeders: 0
leechers: 17
Added on January 24, 2015 by saadahmeddarin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

[UPDATE] Manga Maker Comipo v2.30.02 (Size: 778.54 MB)
 comipo.casc777.36 MB
 setup.exe1.17 MB

Description

Download the main application first

Change-log for v2.30.02
Fixed crashes for SmartSteam on RevEmu + OBS files departuresNew version: 2.30.02 (Jan 9th 2015 Updated)Minor edits.Bugs Fixed.New formal models. Reduced size as low as possible for the repack 700MBThe complete changelog is below.- All additional contents offered with Japanese V2 have been added to english V2.3 including :-> 44 3D items-> 49 BG pictures-> 8 Expression Comic Marks x-> 19 Item Images- 5 New poses x-> Including new pose for the following characters : 1-4 Presets, DLC Summer, Casual, Swimwear, Office- Enhanced UI-> Enabling widening of the Asset List and Layer List tabs x-> Allowing window color customization from preferences x-> Switch from Preset/User has become a button x- Head Size can now be modified x-> From "Change Pose", the "Head Size" setting was added x- Additional color variations for Summer Uniform (4 female, 2 male) x- Enhanced 3D import feature-> Now possible to import models that were too big for the old feature-> Possible to import 2000 models on 64bit machines (with 32bit machines, windows run out of memory with around 300~400 models imported)- Modification of Comic Tweet-> The upload changes from "Twitpic" to the more popular Twitter x- Various enhancements-> Better performance when editing text layer-> Change Color and Filter now available for text layer too x-> Addition of Change Color/ Invert Source Image Color x-> Addition of Centering in Numerical settings x-> Addition of 'Additional Character Data Manager' in tool (you can choose not to load into memory model set you are not using) x-> Additional trouble shooting tool in Preference/Etc x

ComiPo! is a revolutionary new software application that allows anyone to make high quality comics and manga. Users can easily create their own unique stories and situations simply by choosing and posing one of the 3D characters included with ComiPo! The program also offers over 100 unique body poses and facial expressions to choose from, along with many background images, items, sound effects, word balloons... Everything needed to make a visually impressive and professional looking comic come to life.

Installer Screenshots

Screenshots

Note: First download & install the previous version of Manga Maker then download & install this UPDATE otherwise the application will crash randomly (overwrite all the installation files if asked)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

OS:Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7/8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
CPU: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
RAM: 1 GB or more
HDD: 1 GB or more free space
Graphics Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
VRAM: 128 MB or more.
At least GPU should support Pixel Shader 2.0 or higher

Features of repack:
• Don't try to f**** edit the installer
• Version is 2.30.02
• Installation time is about 20-40 sec (depends upon the machine you're using)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
778.54 MB
seeders:0
leechers:17
[UPDATE] Manga Maker Comipo v2.30.02

All Comments

Please seed I'm stock up at 77 percent. I will seed it too if my download is finished
I love you.! thanks alot mate. I'm gonna download this later. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!