Unscripted series by Kristina Weaver ( Book 1-3) [M.J]

seeders: 1
leechers: 6
Added on February 18, 2016 by [M.J]in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Unscripted series by Kristina Weaver ( Book 1-3) [M.J] (Size: 332.06 KB)
 UNSCRIPTED Part 1 (Unscripted, #1; Bad Boys and Billionaires, #1).epub107.39 KB
 UNSCRIPTED Part 2 (Unscripted, #2; Bad Boys and Billionaires, #2).epub111.44 KB
 UNSCRIPTED Part 3 (Unscripted, #3; Bad Boys and Billionaires, #3).epub113.23 KB

Description

UNSCRIPTED Part 1 (Unscripted #1)
by Kristina Weaver
3.44 · Rating Details · 50 Ratings · 3 Reviews
“So tell me, intern,” Thomas said, leaning forward and locking his piercing, blue eyes on my notebook. “What does it say about me in there? That I’m an arse? Oh, sorry, how do you Americans say it, ‘ass’?”

I squirmed in my seat under Thomas Lloyd’s relentless glare. “Something like that.”

Kelly, the editor of Atomic Magazine, thought it would be hilarious to send me to interview the notoriously prickly English actor Thomas Lloyd because, at only twenty-three years old, I had missed the actor’s heyday and could not, in fact, recall a single one of his blockbuster films.

“Just read the questions,” Kelly had said. “If there’s only one thing you need to know about Thomas Lloyd. His ego’s as big as his dick.”

She couldn't have been more right..

UNSCRIPTED Part 2 (Unscripted #2)
by Kristina Weaver
3.65 · Rating Details · 23 Ratings · 2 Reviews
“Thomas, what are you asking me to do?” I said.

“I’m asking you to play the part of my girlfriend.”

I steadied myself by gripping the worktop. Was he crazy?
“Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor settles down with… an intern?” I said, suggesting the sort of headline that would appear on all the celebrity gossip sites. “Did your publicist suggest this?”

Thomas glared at me. “The public will look more favourably upon the sex tape scandal if it was sex within a happy relationship rather than a sordid casual fling.”

Unhappiness gnawed inside of me. It was the first time Thomas had referred to sex with me as "casual". I thought there was more going on than just casual sex. I guess I was wrong.

“So you’re just here to protect your reputation,” I said sadly

UNSCRIPTED Part 3 (Unscripted #3)
by Kristina Weaver
3.67 · Rating Details · 21 Ratings · 2 Reviews
“I can’t believe I ruined my career for…”—she had to stop herself from saying ‘mind-blowing sex’—“...him.”

“Well, he is very handsome,” her mom replied. “And very rich.”

“Mom!” Sasha cried. However, she couldn’t help smiling. She’d needed a light-hearted reprieve.

The older woman reached across the table and squeezed Sasha’s arm. “You’re home now,” she said. “Everything will be okay.”

But Sasha couldn’t help feeling that it wouldn’t, that nothing would ever be okay again

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
332.06 KB
seeders:1
leechers:6
Unscripted series by Kristina Weaver ( Book 1-3) [M.J]