Unreal Gold (HD version) v227i last version + last texture pack, setup 4.5 gb, ready to play

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 2, 2013 by tolgaekinin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Unreal Gold (HD version) v227i last version + last texture pack, setup 4.5 gb, ready to play (Size: 1.22 GB)
 Unreal Manual.pdf9.47 MB
 Unreal NaPali Manual.pdf791.97 KB
 data-files1.21 GB
 Unreal Gold v227i (HD version) setup.exe1.54 MB
 DATA1.03 MB

Description

%100 original game Unreal and return to napali expansion + 227i (This version was created with knowledge and permission of Epic Games) + last HD texture pack

What's cool about it:

Includes the original Unreal game and its expansion - Return to Na Pali

Use a wide variety of weapons with many fire modes, some of them upgradeable

Great gameplay, superb level design and an interesting story

Overview:

Your prison ship has crash-landed on the fastest, sleekest, most dangerous 3D world ever created. Look around, crystal clear water shimmers, shadows dance and shift, alien architecture fades into the horizon. Discover the secret of this mysterious planet and find out what caused a peaceful race to be enslaved by vicious merciless aggressors.

- Over 47 eye-popping single player missions.

- 20 multiplayer levels with 5 different game types.

- Ruthlessly intelligent enemies, each with unique personalities.

- An arsenal of over 13 deadly weapons...all guaranteed giblet action.

- Includes all of the latest Unreal enhancements and technical improvements.

- Special graphical and performance enhancements for the latest 3D cards.

Oldunreal's 227 Patch

This package was created with knowledge and permission of Epic Games.

If you like this patch you can help me to keep this project alive with a donation, even with very small sums you can help me to improve this patch or to buy new hardware for testing purposes, it allows me to spend more time for development and to pay the website.

This patch was made to offer all Unreal players a new, completely overworked and fixed version for our old "love". Although the main target was bugfixing, many improvements have been made and a lot of additions found their way into this new version. The general gameplay and the game itself was not touched and it should remain 100% compatible to old mods and maps. Also it is still possible to join older servers with this version (as long these servers are not using some kind of anticheat system which doesn't know 227 yet). 227 can be still used as Server for older Clients like 224, 225 and UnrealGold (more details can be found in the WIKI-FAQ).

New renderers like D3D8, D3D9 and a heavily improved OpenGL (all based on UTGLR with permission) and new sounddevices like OpenAL and FMod have been added but the "old" versions like D3D and Glide for graphics and Galaxy for sound have been kept.

Many security fixes have been implemented for both client and server. A new check was built in to detect hacks,bots and other cheats. Details about that can be found in the Oldunreal_227_Admin_Guide

A Linux port has been created supporting software rendering with SDLSoftDrv and hardware accelerated rendering with OpenGL for graphics output. It offers OpenAL and FMOD for sound and music. This version is completely native and supports to run Unreal as client and as server. Although advanced options are not available every setting can be made within the UnrealLinux.ini and Unreal is fully functional. There is no UED port for Linux and there is no UED port planned at the moment as it would require to rewrite it from scratch. It basically works in Wine, but is currently unusable due to some selection bug (a bugreport has been filed already, but it isn't fixed yet). Due to legal reasons Linux users have to install the basic version and the patch with wine but once installed the game can be started and used completely native.

Almost all other additions are optional, don't interfere with the older versions and may or may not be used in future maps and mods. Thats up to the community. All this should ensure that the game stays like we all know it and love it- just "fixed" and for those who want- enhanced and improved. The current release is 227i. It's a mature release. It will be the final version in case no (critical) bugs are found.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.22 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Unreal Gold (HD version) v227i last version + last texture pack, setup 4.5 gb, ready to play

All Comments

freakin awesome thanks:)