Unreal Engine 4.2.0 FINAL source code

seeders: 17
leechers: 8
Added on June 6, 2014 by lloadeadin Applications
Torrent verified.

Unreal Engine 4.2.0 FINAL source code (Size: 2 GB)
 Required_1of2.zip843.01 MB
 Required_2of2.zip811.54 MB
 Engine290.85 MB
 UnrealEngine4.298.67 MB
 Readme.txt572 bytes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2 GB
seeders:17
leechers:8
Unreal Engine 4.2.0 FINAL source code

All Comments

Nice! Thanks for the updates on this.
I get a "System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program." error when trying to build the UE4 solution/project in Visual Studio ... I installed Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with update 2, configured everything just like the readme file and the official tutorial video says but I get this error when trying to build the project. Actually I get 2 errors when trying to build. The 1st is the one mentioned above: (1)"error : System.OutOfMemoryException" and the second is: (2)"error MSB3073: The command "....BuildBatchFilesBuild.bat UE4Editor Win64 Development" exited with code -1.". The Unreal Engine 4.1 worked just fine here, but I downloaded the binaries, I didn't build them with Visual Studio. Btw, I'm using Windows 8 x64, 8 GB RAM in an Intel Core Q820 1.73GHz, HD 2TB, and ATI Radeon 5870 1GB. Any help on how to solve this will be much appreciated, and thanks again uploader for sharing the software.
Thank you very much for this upload Would you by chance have the compiled/debugged binary files, like the 4.1 version you uploaded? It would be of great help, so we wouldn't need to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
Now, UE4.2 use multi processes to run Shader Compiler. So it run faster and Smoothly. Thank you lloadead. :D