Understanding Buddhism (English)

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on January 17, 2016 by Yong99in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Understanding Buddhism (English) (Size: 1.57 GB)
 17-002-0001.mp4266.92 MB
 17-002-0003.mp4249.7 MB
 17-002-0005.mp4246.91 MB
 17-002-0007.mp4241.7 MB
 17-002-0004.mp4235.02 MB
 17-002-0006.mp4232.32 MB
 17-002-0002.mp4135.95 MB

Description

Why watch this series?

Life is hard isnt it? Spending days months even years trying to earn thousands and millions of dollars... In the end, when death arises does all these money actually helps you to escape death?Buddhist teachings teaches you to escape rebirth. Buddhism is not a religion. Buddhist do not believe in Buddha creating ourselves.

If you are stuck in so much suffering, so much pain either due to relationships or work or any other things, buddhist teachings has an answer for you.

Why does my manager makes me suffer so badly? Why cant he treat me better?
Why does my wife divorce with me, leaving me alone?
Why am i so poor?
How can i become rich?
How can i change my destiny?

Something different about Buddhism is that, Buddhist do not worship Buddhas as the creator of human kinds and all other living things. Buddhists believes that our existences here in this world is due to our Karma. Nobody created us but we are created by a unknown force of Karma.

Want to find out more about Karma and Rebirth?

Download this explanation by Venerable Guan Cheng

Your text to link here...

Your text to link here...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 GB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Understanding Buddhism (English)

All Comments

Not only Islam have extremist, even Buddhism have it too. People understands their own religion based on their own mind and they do not ask their masters whether or not their understanding is true or not causing and creating extremist to be born into the world.

These extremist are not only tarnishing their own religion but are causing so much harm to the world. I really hope one day they can actually turn back and stop all these violence.

Perhaps Islam have given you a very bad impression, but i have to say that not all Muslims are like that. All religions teaches us to do postive acts like volunteering, donating money to the poors. But why are there so many bad people in this world? Because people now are no longer focusing on their own religious studies but are focusing on the appearance of the religion like going to chruch to pray, hoping god would give them great peace however they themselves do not work hard, do not help people. In such case, how can god help this family?

People go to temples, offer incense sticks and paper money hoping that their family can be peaceful. All these are for the sake of doing it. The statues of the Buddha are not "god" that can give you money neither can buddha give you prosperity in your family.

Only you yourself can. Karma! You create a great cause like donating money, you get back a great reward of money. The more you donate the more you get back. Buddha dont give you money, neither does he makes your family safe.

The statues in the temple only serves as a reminder to remind people to do good things, to create positive karma so that in the future you will get good results. Without knowing all this, how can people be rich? How can people still be safe from illness?

People dont believe in religions because they think it doesnt work. Why it dosnt work? Because you have forgotten about Karma, the cause and effect. Just like how you wish a bad guy who kills people to end up in jail so that he can serve the punishment. Same goes to donating money to the poor and you will be given back with larger rewards. Karma.

Have a great day
I post such videos here not because I want to create a religion tension. I love religions and I'm sharing it here to allow people like me who are always stress, who are always suffering to have a way to escape it.

I sincerely hope that nobody is to insult any other religion. Even though I'm a buddhist but i don't insult other religion just because I'm a buddhist and you are a Christian.

Religions are always the best to relieve stress, especially those who are experiencing so much pain in their lives. As such, its up to your faith whether you would like to follow Christianity, or the Buddhist way.

Wishing all a happy good day!
A man who was dead so long ago managed to leave his teachings to his disciple. I didn't mean Buddha save us but his teachings saves us. A teacher who teaches mathematics might have passed on, but his students will not forget his mathematics lessons and will pass down to other schoolmates by teaching other friends.

The bible and the Quran also have the ability to save us away from all these sufferings. Its all your faith my dear friend. I believe in Buddha's teachings while others may believe in Jesus. Its faith.

Just like how Jesus was dead, but why does people still pray to him? Because in actual fact he isn't dead! He is in heaven waiting for Christians to be with him one day .

Buddha is dead. Yeah because He is a human. Jesus was once a human and experience born and death. Its normal for humans to experience that.