Underrail v0.1.13.3 -Early Access

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on December 24, 2014 by sl3yrin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Underrail v0.1.13.3 -Early Access (Size: 1.49 GB)
 Underrail_v0.1.13.3_setup.exe1.49 GB

Description

Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.

The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.

The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.

v0.1.13.3Bugs Creatures immune to fear are no longer immune to Engrage (unless they are immune to all mind-affecting effects)Tweaks Eviscerate bonus damage per bleeding would changed to 50% (down from 100%) Taste For Blood now stacks 10 times (down from 20) Damage resistance provided by laminated fabric ballistic panel now scales with quality (though it's still weaker than the other one) and the damage threshold is increased; these changes will not apply to stuff that has already been generated in ongoing playthroughs Melee resistance bonus of riot gear armor changed to 75% (up from 50%); also not retroactive Maximum number of oddity XP required for leveling now caps at 25 (up from 15) Maximum number of studies and/or amount of XP per studying reduced (or rebalanced) for a number of oddities; overall, less experience is available through some oddities now Classic XP required to level changed to 1250 (up from 1000) * level Base classic kill XP bonus per target level reduced XP from a number of quests reduced Lockpicking/hacking XP per required skill reducedThe leveling/XP changes introduced here are just the first step. I'll be tweaking leveling speed and level cap stuff further in the next update. From those that start a new playthrough with a new character in this version I would appreciate any feedback that they can provide on the leveling speed, time they hit level cap, and just general leveling experience (of both classical and oddity systems). 

Enjoy and Please Seed!!
If you like the game, support the developer, buy it!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/250520/

Source : small-games.info

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.49 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Underrail v0.1.13.3 -Early Access

Trailer

Screenshots

Underrail v0.1.13.3 -Early Access screenshot

All Comments

Thank you !
Man if this will work you are my god :D
Added new one as i was sharing a Half/broken install.