Underground 1995 Emir Kusturica 1500Kbps XviD AC3 EngSubsNotBurnedIn 2hrs41min CannesAward

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on August 8, 2010 by legacyABQin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Underground 1995 Emir Kusturica 1500Kbps XviD AC3 EngSubsNotBurnedIn 2hrs41min CannesAward (Size: 1.98 GB)
 UNDERGROUND.avi1.98 GB
 UNDERGROUND.sub6.93 MB
 UNDERGROUND.idx141.89 KB
 Cover.jpg5.57 KB
 Audio Video Data for this Movie.txt4.18 KB
 READ ME!.txt785 bytes

Description

UNDERGROUND.1995

From IMDB: This movie reflects the history of Yugoslavia since the beginning of WWII (and similar to all ex-communist countries) to the last horrible events in Balcanian countries. Behind the comedy is hidden the pain of whole generations, which have suffered WWII, The Cold War, the war in Yugoslavia, the communism, the treachery of their own leadership, the fall. The film shows us the reality, as seen by those who feel unlimited love for their country and culture. Marko and Blacky represent the true leaders of country, the soul of nation and not without controversies.

Fantastic Movie, a real gem. Sad, dark, funny, crazy, and all-too-human.

This film is a lament for the former Yugoslavia, and a statement about the craziness of the 20th Century and its wars and conflicts. It is also a surreal comedy, albeit a dark one.

This film was ripped from DVD, includes English Subs. Please see Audio Video Info file included for specific information and details.

Please visit www.kickasstorrents.com, and feel free to leave a comment

Enjoy this fascinating movie and PLEASE, PLEASE seed!

Thanx!

~~~LegacyABQ~~~

....more info in text files, please read...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 GB
seeders:0
leechers:4
Underground 1995 Emir Kusturica 1500Kbps XviD AC3 EngSubsNotBurnedIn 2hrs41min CannesAward

Trailer

All Comments

Hi, I have uploaders but please be advised I'm a little slow right now.. Planning a seedbox next day or two at faster location.. I appreciate your patience and don't forget to seed!
:-D
2010-08-09 21:11