Under Fire (1983) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 387
leechers: 330
Added on March 14, 2015 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Under Fire (1983) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 871.87 MB)
 Under.Fire.1983.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4871.67 MB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg203.17 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086510/

IMDB RATING: 7.1

FORMAT.......................: MP4

CODEC........................: X264

GENRE........................: Drama / War

FILE SIZE....................: 871.87 MB

RESOLUTION...................: 1280*696

FRAME RATE...................: 23.976 fps

LANGUAGE.....................: English

RUNTIME......................: 128 mins

Nicaragua 1979: Star photographer Russel Price covers the civil war against president Somoza. Facing the cruel fighting - people versus army - it's often hard for him to stay neutral. When the Guerillas have him take a picture of the leader Rafael, who's believed to be dead, he gets drawn into the happenings. Together with his reporter friends Claire and Alex he has to hide from the army.

SCREEN SHOTS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
871.87 MB
seeders:387
leechers:330
Under Fire (1983) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

WHAT A GOOD UPLOAD.THANK YOU YIFY TEAM AND THE SEEDERS..
Thanks a lot, great quality considering the file size.
Nevertheless, this movie has apparently lost quality by aging, it would need a higher bit rate.
hello yify could you please upload torrnts in mkv instead of mp4
mkv files are of small size than mp4 and it would be a great help to many people like me who have low bandwidth connection
MP4 and Mkv are both containers where you put the file once encoded to be able to play it with a media-player. One or the other changes strictly nothing to the quality.
But there would be change in size...
There is free software - MKVtoolnix that allows you to take out the video- and audio-file from their original container and mux them together into a Mkv container. Just to check the file size after muxing, I did it with this movie. The difference is insignificant, I gained totally 2 megabytes.
How about converting this particular mp4 file to mkv rather than taking out the original video and audio ...will that do any help
Again, MP4 and Mkv are names of containers, not the encoding used to compress video and audio files.
If you want to learn about encoding, you better go look on the web, where I'm certain you can find all the information you need.
If you want small video files you can also search for x265 here on kickass. It's a new software that is particularly efficient with small video files.