Uncut - December 2010 (gnv64)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 28, 2010 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Uncut - December 2010 (gnv64) (Size: 59.94 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Uncut - December 2010 (gnv64).pdf59.94 MB

Description

un

Uncut - December 2010

English | PDF | 149 pages | 59.9Mb

Uncut is a magazine for the connoisseur of classic rock and films. Uncut re-evaluates and tells the inside story of rock and film legends with extended features and lavish archive photography. It brings fresh insights to the lives and careers of the true greats and much-respected and wide-ranging review section includes CDs (new and reissues), films, DVDs, videos and books making Uncut truly the magazine you want to read.

26 BRETT ANDERSON The flamboyant Suede frontman takes your questions on the art ofsongwriting, Twitter and,er,DamonAlbam 30 AMERlCA The making of dreamy desert anthem "A Horse With No Name", Written in Surrey ...

34 BRIAN ENO Rock's leamed professor talks us through the sounds of his future,and his past

43 RAY DAVIES STORY The Kinks' iconic Kook studio is up for sale. That's where we caught up with a reflective Ray Davies -and the result is the most astonishing interview you will ever read ...

60 AVI BUFFALO "I want to fly by the seat of our pants!" Part Neil,part love. all-new Califomia psych

66  More must-see movies that have vanished from the shelves, this time, tracked down by you ..

72 QUINCY JONES Jacko! Sinatra! Miles! Album By Albumwittlthe best-connected man in music

76 ToREXUVE! Bolan and his pink jacket at Empire Pool. Wembley,1972

4 Letters

12 Uncut Meets ...

14 My Life In Music

16 Ch-chch- changes

18 Unsung Heroes

23 0bituaries

58FreeCD guide

80 Subscriptions

145 Crossword

146 Stop Me ...

Related Torrents