Unconditional (Always #1) by Cherie M. Hudson.epub

seeders: 20
leechers: 1
Added on February 28, 2014 by bluanjelin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Unconditional (Always #1) by Cherie M. Hudson.epub (Size: 320.1 KB)
 Unconditional (Always #1) by Cherie M. Hudson.epub320.1 KB

Description

She has a future she can’t escape. He refuses to let her face it alone.

Twenty-one. The age when adult life begins. In my case, it’s the age I learned my future sucked, big time, and there was nothing I could do about it. Every minute of every day I face the fact my life is only going to get worse. Why? Because I have early-onset Parkinson’s Disease. I’m not going to let it get me down, but I also can’t let anyone close. That’s not fair to them, or to me. Trust me. So that means my heart and my soul, is off-limits.

But then I traveled to Australia on a college scholarship program and life royally screwed me over. Again.

Raphael Jones is an arrogant Australian celebrity, the hottest guy on campus and a pain in my ass. Worst of all, he makes me ache for a life I’ll never be able to have. Especially when he takes me in his arms and does wicked things to my body.

How do I have a hope of surviving ten weeks in Australia when it’s not just the paparazzi who have me in their sights, but Raph as well? Because Raphael Jones is a man who always gets what he wants. And no matter what I say or do, he refuses to accept what I so painfully know: a life and future with me is no life at all.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
320.1 KB
seeders:20
leechers:1
Unconditional (Always #1) by Cherie M. Hudson.epub

All Comments

Thank you :)
Thank you!
Thank you
Thanks