Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Weird Inventions (2013) {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 27
leechers: 10
Added on March 16, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Weird Inventions (2013) {Bindaredundat} (Size: 7.82 MB)
 Uncle John's Bathroom Reader We - Bathroom Readers' Institute.pdf2.06 MB
 Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Weird Inventions (2013).epub1.94 MB
 Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Weird Inventions (2013).mobi3.58 MB
 Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Weird Inventions (cover).png248.59 KB

Description

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Weird Inventions – May 14th 2013 by Bathroom Readers' Institute (Author) {Bindaredundat}

Format: epub / mobi / pdf

Product Details

Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Portable Press (May 14th 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1607107813
ISBN-13: 978-1607107811

The writers behind Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader present this totally true treasury of amazing gizmos--devilish devices you never knew existed, created by people who thought the world absolutely needed what they had to offer and sell.

Read all about:

- The onesie that turns your crawling baby into a mop
- The fart-stifling blanket
- The square watermelon
- The video game you control with your mind
- The weight loss device that sucks food out of your stomach

About the Author

The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market - Throne Sitters - and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Fun to read
By crafty on May 24, 2013
I loooove all of uncle john's books. fun trivia. a lot of interesting things to read about. I am an avid reader and I find these books to be very entertaining and full of little know facts. if you are a trivia buff these books are definitely worth your time. they have short paragraphs or 5 page stories. they are not long drawn out boring reads. I like to read them when I go to bed and sometimes I only get through 1 page because i'm tired, but I finish a subject with that one page. Sometimes I read 20 or more pages and learn a lot at one time. highly recommend to any trivia lover.

A fun read
By Roger Farnham on May 4, 2013
This little book, like the usual Bathroom Readers, is packed with short articles about weird things that people have invented. From an automatic hat-tipping device to a Star Trek inspired holodeck to a flame throwing anti-carjacking device to ancient music playing robots to a helmet that prevents aliens from reading your mind there is something here for everyone. If you like reading about odd machines and the even odder people who invented them you will enjoy this book.

Wonderful Read!

By Barryface on May 17, 2013
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
I just received this book that I'd ordered for a birthday gift for a good friend, but I couldn't help myself by indulging in reading it in parts. It's a bit different from the other wonderful and wacky Uncle John's Bathroom Readers, but nevertheless, quite interesting. I think my friend (male) will enjoy it; it's the latest reader just published.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.82 MB
seeders:27
leechers:10
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader - Weird Inventions (2013) {Bindaredundat}