Unbroken -Louis Zamperini collection (3books)

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on May 3, 2015 by onh1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Unbroken -Louis Zamperini collection (3books) (Size: 8.34 MB)
 Cover.jpg97.92 KB
 Devil at My Heels - Louis Zamperini.epub699.19 KB
 Devil at My Heels - Louis Zamperini.mobi635.31 KB
 metadata.opf3.6 KB
 Cover.jpg90.27 KB
 Don't Give Up, Don't Give In Lessons from an Extraordinary Life- Louis Zamperini.epub530.67 KB
 Don't Give Up, Don't Give In Lessons from an Extraordinary Life- Louis Zamperini.mobi599.74 KB
 metadata.opf1.53 KB
 Cover.jpg62.58 KB
 Unbroken - Laura Hillenbrand.epub2.64 MB
 Unbroken - Laura Hillenbrand.mobi3.04 MB

Description

epub & mobi
Unbroken Laura Hillenbrand
The incredible true story of Louis Zamperini, now a major motion picture directed by Angelina Jolie.In 1943 a bomber crashes into the Pacific Ocean. Against all odds, one young lieutenant survives. Louise Zamperini had already transformed himself from child delinquent to prodigious athlete, running in the Berlin Olympics. Now he must embark on one of the Second World War’s most extraordinary odysseys. Zamperini faces thousands of miles of open ocean on a failing raft. Beyond like only greater trials, in Japan’s prisoner-of-war camps.
Driven to the limits of endurance, Zamperini’s destiny, whether triumph or tragedy, depends on the strength of his will …

Devil at my heels Louis Zamperini & David Rensin
A modern classic by an American legend, Devil at My Heels is the riveting and deeply personal memoir by U.S. Olympian, World War II bombardier, and POW survivor Louis Zamperini. His inspiring story of courage, resilience, and faith has captivated readers and audiences of Unbroken, now a major motion picture directed by Angelina Jolie. In Devil at My Heels, his official autobiography (co-written with longtime collaborator David Rensin), Zamperini shares his own first-hand account of extraordinary journey—hailed as “one of the most incredible American lives of the past century” (People).

Don’t give up, don’t give in Louis Zamperini
Completed just two days before Louis's death at age 97, Don't Give Up, Don't Give In contains a lifetime of wisdom and humour. Louis shares the wonderful lessons he has learned during his life, previously untold stories, and inspirational insights on how he overcame adversity and found the courage to never give up and never give in.
Louis's story has touched millions and will forever be one of the most inspiring examples of the great resilience of the human spirit.

Please seed and give a thumbs up if you manage to download.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Unbroken -Louis Zamperini collection (3books)