Ultra Street Fighter IV (7z) [DrKriznak Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Ultra Street Fighter IV (7z) [DrKriznak Upload] (Size: 9.15 GB)
 Ultra Street Fighter IV (Download).7z9.15 GB

Description

Special Note from DrKriznak:

"Don't just Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

: ) Basically SEED for MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING.

(This message brought to you by our Friends at GJbud.com [Need 420?]) USE CODE WORD: DrKriznak during Check-out for a chance at winning a Free Pipe or Lighter!

If everyone gives their Gamer's Honor and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY UPLOADER! I Am One. If you ever run into issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use Code Word: (DrKriznak) during checkout so they know I sent you!

NEXT TORRENT UPLOAD: WATCH DOGS (PC)

Games in THIS Torrent: Ultra Street Fighter IV

DLC Content Included: YES. ALL DLC Content Available up to date as of 5/28/15

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2014

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

File Format Type / (Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading: 7z

Installation Instructions:

STEP 1. Unzip (This Will Unzip to 3 Separate Files that are Easily Identifiable and Numbered as 1,2, and 3.

STEP 2. Open ONLY Part 1 to start the Installation process. Part 2 and 3 will Unzip and Install by DEFAULT.

STEP 3. After game install completes (Apprx 30 mins) Enjoy and Play. PLEASE SEED ATLEAST 20 DAYS!

Important Information for the Downloader: With just a bit on configuring you will be able to get this to run FULL SCREEN. Works for me and I have 3160 X 2180 Res.

Description of Game:

The world’s greatest fighting game evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter IV. Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering.

As an additional bonus, enjoy all previously released DLC costumes from Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition! Get Ultra!

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 12 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better (except NVIDIA GeForce 7300)
DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

RECOMMENDED System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 12 GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
DirectX®: 9.0c or greater
Sound: DirectSound, DirectX9.0c Compatible Audio

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.15 GB