Ultimate Sci Fi Collection 8- G Spots

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 1, 2011 by Ramazadin Movies
Torrent verified.

Ultimate Sci Fi Collection 8- G Spots (Size: 5.63 GB)
 Green Slime (1968).avi1.05 GB
 Glenn The Flying Robot (2010).avi966.79 MB
 Growth (2010).avi917.64 MB
 Ghosts of Mars (2001).avi701.78 MB
 Gattaca (1997).avi700.63 MB
 Gamer (2009).avi700.58 MB
 Galaxy of Terror (1981).avi700.47 MB
 ultimate.txt2.54 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

This is it everyone, segment eight of the ultimate collector's edition of every worthwhile science fiction movie sought after by young and old alike. The collection began as the "Classic Sci Fi film Vault" and has steadily grown over the last two years. It features many new and current movies as well as rare and hard to find classics. Additionally, preference for collectibles has been towards director's cuts, extended or special editions as I, personally, have always felt duped and cheated by re-releases.

I feel it important to mention also that this is a sci fi collection and most horror movies are not included here unless they have a real basis in the sci fi genre. No animated children's sci fi films are here as this is not what was wanted in creating this collection and one should be cautious to whom these are shown to as there are some adult sci fi films included.

Because of its size, well over three hundred giga bytes in total, it cannot be presented here in its entirety. Instead, it is offered in smaller segments, all of which contain many of your favorites.

Each installment will remain uploading until five seeders have been established. After that, the segment will be replaced by the next installment until five seeders of it are established and so on until all installments are made available. But rest assured, downloading every installment will give you nearly three hundred and fifty movies and the ultimate collection of a lifetime.

**ONE NOTE OF IMPORTANCE; ANY .SRT FILES IN THIS COLLECTION MUST BE DOWNLOADED AS WELL SINCE THE CORRESPONDING FILMS ARE FOREIGN AND WILL NOT HAVE SUBS UNLESS THOSE FILES ARE INCLUDED. IF YOU HAVE A MEANS OF HARD CODING THOSE .SRT'S, PLEASE DO SO AND LET ME KNOW SO I CAN DOWNLOAD AND REPLACE THOSE MOVIES.

In return, I also include a wishlist of movies not found in each installment in an attempt to download, add them and complete it. If you see something that's missing, upload it so it can be added. Please do not offer anything less than 1.5 gb's or over 3 gb's to add to the collection. Blu rays are preferred as they play the best in this size regardless of resolution.

To see the list of each current installment's movies just check out the files list. To see a list of movies in the next upcoming segment, that is below.

ON DECK NOW
The Ultimate Sci Fi collection 8: G spots (consult the files list)

UPCOMING
The Ultimate Sci Fi collection 9: The H Bomb List

Heavy Metal (1981)
Heavy Metal (2000)
Humanitys End (2009)
Humanoids From The Deep (1996)
Hunter Prey (2010)
Hydra (2009)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.63 GB
seeders:1