UDEMY - The Complete Banner Ad Course - From Zero to Earning Online - Complete Course

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 2, 2016 by diamantk1in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

UDEMY - The Complete Banner Ad Course - From Zero to Earning Online - Complete Course (Size: 633.16 MB)
 008 Finding Banners Part 3 Framework for your Banner Ad Copy.mp412.04 MB
 003 Added Explanation Effectually Visualizing this Strategys Real Potential.mp416.92 MB
 004 Effectively Finding High Converting Banners Part 1.mp421.84 MB
 006 Finding Effective Banners Part 2 Breaking Down the Design Component of Banners.mp423.54 MB
 001 Introduction Mindset to Truly Succeed.mp425.2 MB
 005 Creating Banners - The Most Inexpensive Solution.mp430.46 MB
 007 Get the Marketing Experts to Design your Banners for Less that 30 per Piece.mp435.99 MB
 002 What are Banner Ads Where Can I Find Them.mp462.89 MB
 001 Finding Publishers Directly.mp31.65 MB
 004 Notes on Keeping Track After Finding Publishers Directly.mp42.84 MB
 002 Direct Media Buy Blueprint - 6 Simple Steps to Unlimited Niched Sites.mp416.17 MB
 008 Tips to Increase Your Banner Visibility and Conversions on your Traffic.mp417.11 MB
 007 Exploring Large Network Media Buy - Access to Millions of Website Simultaneously.mp428.6 MB
 005 Marketplace - A Whole Lot of Traffic in Very Little Time - Now Thats Effeciency.mp432.08 MB
 006 Curtain Reveal on My Best Banner Ads Marketplaces.mp437.75 MB
 003 Walkthrough - Leveraging Heavy Traffic Sites to Get Visitors.mp486.12 MB
 003 Increase X. Decrease Y. Predict Your Earnings Everytime - Earning Calculator.mp47.34 MB
 001 Introduction to Earning Online.mp415.02 MB
 002 Insight into Overcoming a Big Obstacle Faced by Students.mp423.26 MB
 004 Product Software Marketplaces - Chosen for High EPCs.mp434.55 MB
 005 Run over your competition - EVERYWHERE - ALL THE TIME.mp4101.79 MB

Description

please request any other course you need from lynda.com or udemy.com

If you want me to keep seeding all those courses and new ones which I'm downloading now, please consider donating(contact me) so I can pay my internet bills at the end of the month.

Thank you.
https://www.udemy.com/bannerads/

Course Description

Flood Your Business with Hundreds of High-Quality Leads and Sales and Enjoy a More Predictable Business…

The Complete Banner Ad Course reveals everything about traffic that no one ever talks about.

By the end of this course you’ll learn and be able to leverage the cutting edge of traffic generation today.

I’m not a guru per say but I’m “in the trenches” every day testing and tweaking every possible traffic source, sticking with the winners and throwing out the losers.

I know banner ads and I’m constantly finding new ways of squeezing leads out of old traffic sources or discovering brand new ways to generate traffic that no one has ever thought of before.

I know that generating traffic is a FULL-TIME job and so what I have done in this course is to break down the complex parts into simple actionable steps you can implement now to get traffic, leads, users, sales and growth in your online business.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
633.16 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
UDEMY - The Complete Banner Ad Course - From Zero to Earning Online - Complete Course