Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop i386

seeders: 165
leechers: 59
Added on October 18, 2012 by 63in Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop i386 (Size: 753.29 MB)
 ubuntu-12.10-desktop-i386.iso753.29 MB

Description

Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop for Intel x86
Super-fast, easy to use and free, the Ubuntu operating system powers millions of desktops, netbooks and servers around the world. Ubuntu does everything you need it to. It'll work with your existing PC files, printers, cameras and MP3 players. And it comes with thousands of free apps.

The desktop image allows you to try Ubuntu without changing your computer at all, and at your option to install it permanently later. This type of image is what most people will want to use. You will need at least 384MiB of RAM to install from this image.

This image is for almost all PCs. This includes most machines with Intel/AMD/etc type processors and almost all computers that run Microsoft Windows, as well as newer Apple Macintosh systems based on Intel processors. Choose this if you are at all unsure.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
753.29 MB
seeders:165
leechers:59
Ubuntu 12.10 Desktop i386

All Comments

works alongside windows 7 64 bit. i created a boot loader on a usb drive and a disc, both work fine. nice work uploader

however this is not a LTS (Long Term Service) version. meaning service and updates may have already stopped being supplied. my advice, get the new 14.04 LTS ubuntu.
thnks working ;)
Thanks
thanks...
Hi, please can you use this for laptops?
Thanks for this one! I need to get quick an stable and fast OS. And found this and, install work like charm.
sala koi seed to karo
thank you very much....