Tyndale New Testament Commentary -ACTS -I Howard Marshall

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on August 19, 2015 by onh1in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Tyndale New Testament Commentary -ACTS -I Howard Marshall (Size: 1.24 MB)
 Cover.jpg21.23 KB
 metadata.opf1.64 KB
 TNTC Acts (Tyndale New Testamen - I. Howard Marshall.epub540.95 KB
 TNTC Acts (Tyndale New Testamen - I. Howard Marshall.mobi710.72 KB

Description

epub/mobi
Product details
Paperback: 447 pages
Publisher: IVP Academic (July 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0830842357
ISBN-13: 978-0830842353

In the book of Acts, the story of Jesus begun in the Gospel of Luke broadens into the story of the Holy Spirit, guiding the fledgling church to proclaim the saving reality of Jesus. While attentive to Luke's roles as a literary artist and theologian, I. Howard Marshall focuses primarily on Luke's role as a historian. He provides the reader with an accurate, balanced and holistic picture of the church's monumental first years as it sought to fulfil Christ's mandate to preach the gospel to the ends of the earth.

About the Author
I. Howard Marshall (Ph.D., University of Aberdeen; D.D., Asbury) is Emeritus Professor of New Testament Exegesis and Honorary Research Professor at the University of Aberdeen in Aberdeen, Scotland. Among his numerous publications on the New Testament are his commentaries on the Gospel of Luke, Acts, 1-2 Thessalonians, the Pastoral Epistles, 1 Peter and 1-3 John. He is coauthor of Exploring the New Testament: A Guide to the Letters and Revelation and coeditor of the New International Greek Testament Commentary series, as well as the author of the series' volume on Luke. He has also authored New Testament Theology: Many Witnesses, One Gospel.

All the Tyndale commentaries for both Old and New Testament have been uploaded. Please consider seeding the series long term for future downloaders!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Tyndale New Testament Commentary -ACTS -I Howard Marshall