Two-Dimensional Calculus (Dover Publications) (2011) by Robert Osserman.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on June 12, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Two-Dimensional Calculus (Dover Publications) (2011) by Robert Osserman.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 22.78 MB)
 Two-Dimensional Calculus (Dover Publications) (2011) by Robert Osserman.epub22.78 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Robert Osserman, "Two-Dimensional Calculus"
2011 | Dover Publications | ISBN-10: 0486481638, 0155924109 | 480 pages | EPUB | 23 MB

The basic component of several-variable calculus, two-dimensional calculus is vital to mastery of the broader field. This extensive treatment of the subject offers the advantage of a thorough integration of linear algebra and materials, which aids readers in the development of geometric intuition. An introductory chapter presents background information on vectors in the plane, plane curves, and functions of two variables. Subsequent chapters address differentiation, transformations, and integration. Each chapter concludes with problem sets, and answers to selected exercises appear at the end of the book.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.78 MB
seeders:3
leechers:5
Two-Dimensional Calculus (Dover Publications) (2011) by Robert Osserman.epub [Dr.Soc]