Twisted (Tangled #2) - Emma Chase [EPUB]

seeders: 56
leechers: 3
Added on March 25, 2014 by ATOMin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Twisted (Tangled #2) - Emma Chase [EPUB] (Size: 278.54 KB)
 Twisted (Tangled #2) - Emma Chase.epub278.54 KB

Description

Pages: 272 pages
Publisher: Gallery Books (March 25, 2014)
Language: English
ASIN: B00EB9ZA24
Format: EPUB

Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is hard. In this heart-pounding follow-up to Tangled by New York Times bestseller Emma Chase, Kate reveals that there is trouble in paradise, when unexpected circumstances force her and Drew to "renegotiate" their relationship.

There are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who look first, and the ones who leap. I’ve always been more of a looker. Cautious. A planner. That changed after I met Drew Evans. He was so persistent. So sure of himself—and of me.

But not all love stories end happily ever after. Did you think Drew and I were going to ride off into the sunset? Join the club. Now I have to make a choice; the most important of my life. Drew already made his—in fact, he tried to decide for the both of us. But you know that’s just not my style. So I came back to Greenville, Ohio, alone. Well, sort of alone...

What I've come to realize is that old habits die hard, and sometimes you have to go back to where you began before you can move ahead.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
278.54 KB
seeders:56
leechers:3
Twisted (Tangled #2) - Emma Chase [EPUB]

All Comments

Arc copy in epub. Not the retail version.
When I said, it's a Retail ePUB ?