Twilight Phenomena The Lodgers Of House 13 Collector's Edition [FINAL]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 25, 2012 by madyytzain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Twilight Phenomena The Lodgers Of House 13 Collector's Edition [FINAL] (Size: 567.66 MB)
 Twilight Phenomena - The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition.exe567.66 MB

Description

Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition [FINAL]

Save yourself and humanity in Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13 Collector's Edition! It’s 1980s England and there's a beautiful 3-floor mansion in the shade of branchy trees. With a friendly landlord and inexpensive rent, most people would envy those who live here. But bloody things are happening inside of this house. Guests are beheaded, and with every new victim humankind is getting closer to meeting a horrible monster. Is there anyone to prevent this nightmare?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus Gameplay
Downloadable music tracks
Stunning wallpapers and screensavers, art
Integrated Strategy Guide

THANKS TO VELOCITY

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
567.66 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Twilight Phenomena The Lodgers Of House 13 Collector's Edition [FINAL]

All Comments

WHY...?? does this happen madyytza...??? I've downloaded a game and had the same problem with one of your games it almost trashed my machine afters hours combing the registry, deleting files or rebuilding files anything that had to with the game I downloaded from you. Maybe others may have not any issues but this is this second posting with you having viruses in Hidden Object Games.
I would report this upload...they dont tolerate people who up load viruses...
After download and i tried to install,nothing happens very strange,i made some scans with Norton power eraser and Superantispyware and not detected nothing.
I you cant take that virus out,try to use Hitmanpro 30 days free or norton power eraser.