Twenty One Months_Ron L. Carter-epub-mobi{Cm}

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on February 9, 2016 by clemmonsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

• Book: None
  • ISBN13: 9780751359794
  • ISBN10: 0751359793

Twenty One Months_Ron L. Carter-epub-mobi{Cm} (Size: 1.92 MB)
 Cover.jpg110.72 KB
 metadata.opf1.73 KB
 Twenty One Months - Ron L. Carter.epub903.96 KB
 Twenty One Months - Ron L. Carter.mobi949.72 KB

Description

Twenty One Months by Ron L. Carter

Copyright Ron L. Carter 2011
Published at Smashwords
Genre: Non Fiction, war vietnam> soldier drafted military.

The Vietnam War was officially called the “Vietnam Conflict.” Congress never declared war on North Vietnam.
The United States did not lose the war in Vietnam, the South Vietnamese did after Congress cut off all funding.

Five months after being drafted into the United States Army, I found myself in the middle of South Vietnam and wondering if I was ever going to go home again. This book will give the reader a view of what the Vietnam War was like for me. It has over 50 true stories and events that show different obstacles the soldiers faced and bizarre ways they died while in Vietnam.

From the author:
I would like to say thank you to all the soldiers that served their time in or around Vietnam during the Vietnam War. I would also like to give a huge special thank you to the soldiers that were wounded, both mentally and physically in Vietnam and other wars the United States has been involved in. I would like to especially thank the ones that are still paying the price for their sacrifices. I know that words can never be enough to express my gratitude for you and your service to your country and what you have lost.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.92 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Twenty One Months_Ron L. Carter-epub-mobi{Cm}