seeders: 37
leechers: 2
Added on March 2, 2014 by 62Oldsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Turbo Tax Deluxe 2013 (Size: 90 MB)
 Turbo Tax Deluxe 2013.exe90 MB
 Torrent downloaded from d2.vu.txt40 bytes

Description

I used this to do my taxes and it worked fine. Did not do a state.
Good Luck

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
90 MB
seeders:37
leechers:2
Turbo Tax Deluxe 2013

All Comments

I just downloaded this. No virus, installed just fine. I did not download the separate ".txt" file however. Maybe there is something there?

BTW ~ In the nearly 3 years with this computer, not one virus. Ever. I have modern tools like everyone else.
This is for US. Just scanned the torrent with avast and it says it's OK. I have 900 downloads but only 4 reply's I would think that if it had a virus I would have heard by now, but then they maybe did not use it and never replied.
I saw this program in a store yesterday for around $90, and wondered if Torrent had it. I found this very version your considering downloading last night. Today I had the day off so decided to give it a try. I've never done my own tax's before and am a phobic to tax's and such things. But I've paid H&R block $500 for each of the last 2 years to file me and wife's tax's jointly and this year just couldn't see spending that. Anyway, figured that this would be too confusing to use but figured what the heck, I've got nothing but time to lose. So I dug in and started answering questions. The questions were simple and straight forward. Anyone could follow this. It wasn't scary at all, in fact it was fun. It took me a few hours to finish. It handled both me state and federal tax's. Make sure you have a copy of last years tax return because it'll ask you for info from that. Also, if you want to e-file, (I did), then it'll cost you an extra $25. Anyway, me and wife are getting back nearly $1000 this year and thanks to this free version of Turbo Tax, I didn't get punked by H&R block, who by the way, did a terrible job causing me to have to refile and amended return last year. Of all the movies, music and programs I have ever downloaded off of kickass torrent, this is the absolutely BEST thing I've yet downloaded. I give it an 11 out of 10 and of course HIGHLY recommend this version of this program. Hope that helps