True Tori S01E01 The Fairytale Falls Apart WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

seeders: 59
leechers: 3
Added on April 23, 2014 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

True Tori S01E01 The Fairytale Falls Apart WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4 (Size: 282.73 MB)
 True.Tori.S01E01.The.Fairytale.Falls.Apart.WS.DSR.x264-[NY2].mp4282.73 MB

Description

With her marriage in crisis, tabloids and gossip sites have been speculating for months about Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott. Now, the real story will be told as it should be, by Tori Spelling herself, in the new Lifetime docu-series, True Tori, premiering Tuesday, April 22 at 10pm ET/PT. Airing just three short weeks after cameras begin filming, the show will document the couple in almost real-time as they navigate the unknown road ahead, beginning when Dean leaves treatment. (Source: Lifetime)

Episode 1 -

Tabloids speculate about Tori's marriage to Dean McDermott.

thanks to capper and poster

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
282.73 MB
seeders:59
leechers:3
True Tori S01E01 The Fairytale Falls Apart WS DSR x264-[NY2] mp4

All Comments

I had no video
Thank you SO much for uploading this!!! Please keep them coming...
I was so upset to notice that I had missed this episode - so thankful for people like you who remember to share and upload!
Thanks rockster!
Btw, this is FANTASTIC quality. The audio is great. The video may be a bit less sharp because of MY computer (I'm using VLC but the computer is not the newest..it's a few yrs old)...so this is probably a 10 on video. I've rated it as 10. If it isn't my computer, then it's still a 9, 9.5 in quality.

Does anyone think that this is all hype, btw? Tori and Dean are supposedly broke, too broke to get a vasectomy, and they're saying he didn't even cheat. The story is all made up (acc to some sources).
MOST COMPELLING EVIDENCE:
- They claim dean was in rehab over the winter holidays/Tori was raising the 4 kids herself (w/3 nannies) thru that time, but th McDermotts were posting 'happy families' pics of themselves on Instagram & var social media sites throughout the winter holidays (over Xmas AND New Years)
- Repoters state; "Thorough search of social media turns up NO evidence of any Emily Goodhand in Toronto, Canada" - not that she's necessarily on social media, but she is a 28 yr old social butterfly who has also (apparently) never been seen!
- The McDermotts are so 'broke' that they sold their large Encino home at a loss and are raising the 4 kids in a rental....they need the money. Not sure if this is the most compelling evidence but gathered with the rest.

Despite that, I DO want to watch this!
Thanks for uploading rockster! Please keep them coming for the rest of the season!

str8arrow
Thanks for your message. Now some advice! Yes NY2 files are problematic for Windows Media Player so if you are running windows I recommend Media Player Classic which you can download here http://mpc-hc.org/ or if you are a Mac Girl you can download VLC player from here http://www.videolan
.org/vlc/download-macosx.html. Also if you create an account on this site you avoid all the pop ups and horrible ads and lastly why not follow me on Facebook so you can ask advice there and receive alerts when I post shows https://www.facebook.com/dow
nload.RKSTR
Thank you!
If I start a season I finish it
Thanks very much, your a star ;)
thank you so much! Perfect. I was worried no one would upload but I should of know you would be on it!