Tropico 5: Steam Special Edition [v 1.01] (2014)(Multi6) PC | Steam-Rip By R.G. Origins

seeders: 414
leechers: 36
Added on May 23, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tropico 5: Steam Special Edition [v 1.01] (2014)(Multi6) PC | Steam-Rip By R.G. Origins (Size: 2.46 GB)
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 setup-3.bin529.29 MB
 setup-4.bin529.29 MB
 setup-2.bin529.29 MB
 setup-1.bin528.27 MB
 setup-5.bin359.25 MB
 autorun.exe4.65 MB
 setup.exe1.02 MB
 SteamInstallHelper.exe912.83 KB
 autorun.inf49 bytes

Description

INFORMATION :
Released: May 23, 2014
Genre : Strategy, Real-time, 3D, Economic
Developer : Haemimont Games
Publisher : Kalypso Media Digital
Platform: PC
Publication Type: Digital License [Steam-Rip]
Language : RUS | ENG | MULTi6
Voice language : RUS | ENG | MULTi6
Tablet: (DeZoMoR4iN / FLT Steam Emulator) | Language of the game depends on the crack

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
✔ Operating system : Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 , Windows 8
✔ Processor : AMD / Intel Dual-Core with 2.5 GHz or better
✔ Memory: 4 GB
✔ Video: Video Card NVIDIA or ATI Radeon with full support for DirectX 11
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
✔ Free space on hard drive: 3 GB

FEATURES :
The new part of the popular simulator dictator again returns you to the remote island nation of Tropico ! Edit the dynasty with its early colonial times to the 21st century and beyond. You have a completely new test , to learn new ways to trade and research and discover new technologies . And also, for the first time in history a series Tropico - the opportunity to play four in multiplayer and co-op mode !

Features:
Era - Start rule in colonial times , experiencing the world wars and the Great Depression , develop to the present day ... and more ! Since the XIX and XXI century , each era has its own special challenges and unique opportunities.
Dynasty - On the island , each member of a large family of El Presidente, may be appointed governor , manage , an ambassador or a general. Invest in their dynasty , discover new features and turn your family in your most important asset .
Research and modernization - Develop your nation , mastering the construction of new buildings , creating new technologies and resources . Update the old buildings to raise their efficiency !
Advanced trading system and the merchant navy - Create a large merchant fleet and use your ships to maintain trade relations with the neighboring islands and the superpowers. Export your products around the world and import what you need .
Fully updated design - Decoration game was created almost from scratch to ensure Tropico 5 unique visual style . There are over 100 buildings , corresponding to a certain historical period.
Cooperative and multiplayer modes - Up to four players can simultaneously build their city and to develop the economy on any map . Players will be able to share different resources and population , or to declare war on each other .

Release Information:
»Steam Application ID: 245620
" The signature of the purchase : Tropico 5 Pre-Order ( Top Steam)
" Game Version: 1.01
" Content loaded 23 May 2014 and is identical to the licensed version of the game distributed on Steam.
" No need for third-party installers and updates. Game content packaged in a simple installer with little compression .

Install and run:

Typical installation :
1. Install the game by running Setup.exe
2 . Copy the contents of a folder Crack ( corresponding to the desired language games ) in a folder with a game
3 . Play .

Installing client Steam ( only for holders of a license key ) :
Attention! Before installing the client in Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed.

1. SteamInstallHelper.exe Run the file and follow the instructions.
2 . Play

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.46 GB
seeders:414
leechers:36
Tropico 5: Steam Special Edition [v 1.01] (2014)(Multi6) PC | Steam-Rip By R.G. Origins

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks, it's working great so far but I hated how it was so difficult because if your past mission is not financially stable and your overall approval rating is low you will pay dearly for the next mission and you can't get out from it anymore and mostly your mission will fails because you will have the same two islands.
Works great! Pretty fun game too.
Same as every version, i cant load rayo de fortuna anymore... ffs
after I claim my independence the screen to form my LAW doesn't appear. Instead, it takes me to new campaign screen. This is really annoying bug. What is wrong? My game runs smooth without any problem. But after claiming independence it takes me to the new campaing screen which we can select the economic and politic difficult of the campaign.
you can try installing dx11 again. download that from the original source