Tropico.5.SSE.Multi6.-Proper-Steam-Rip - Origins

seeders: 79
leechers: 5
Added on May 24, 2014 by elleerrein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tropico.5.SSE.Multi6.-Proper-Steam-Rip - Origins (Size: 2.45 GB)
 Tropico5Steam.exe5.67 MB
 steam_api.dll123.5 KB
 steam_appid.txt6 bytes
 setup-2.bin576.97 MB
 setup-4.bin576.97 MB
 setup-3.bin576.97 MB
 setup-1.bin575.95 MB
 setup-5.bin193.47 MB
 autorun.exe4.65 MB
 setup.exe1.02 MB
 SteamInstallHelper.exe942.36 KB
 autorun.inf49 bytes

Description

Release date : May 23, 2014 Genre : Strategy, Real-time, 3D, Economic Developer : Haemimont Games Publisher : Kalypso Media Digital Platform : PC Publication Type : Digital License [Steam-Rip] Language : RUS | ENG | MULTi6 Voice set Language : RUS | ENG | MULTi6 Tablet : Present (DeZoMoR4iN / FLT Steam Emulator)

Release Information:
»Steam Application ID: 245620
"signature purchase: Tropico 5 Pre-Order (Steam Store)
"Game Version: 1.01 (STEAM Version) "Steam Special Edition: - DLC "Isla de Vapor" - Tropico 5 Travel Guide "Content loaded May 23 2014 and is identical to the licensed version of the game distributed in Steam. "Not required third-party installers and updates. Game content packaged in a simple installer with little compression.

Install and run:
Typical installation:
1. Install the game by running Setup.exe 2. Copy the contents of one folder Crack in a folder with a game 3. Play. Installing client Steam (only to holders of a license key): Attention! Before installing the client in Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed. 1. SteamInstallHelper.exe Run the file and follow the instructions. 2. Play

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.45 GB
seeders:79
leechers:5
Tropico.5.SSE.Multi6.-Proper-Steam-Rip - Origins

Trailer

All Comments

i downloaded this...and so far i have no problems and i tried the online(not in steam coz i dont use it and it works,, though i just attempt it one time) ,, so thats my review on this one in the moment.. and on this game am so unlucky coz i lost most of the elections hahaha