Trina Michaels Is Surrounded By Black Brothers Who Know How To Appreciate Her Boobs And Tight Cunt When They Penetrate Her Holes Cumshot DP Creampie

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 17, 2012 by videogirlin XXX
Torrent verified.

Trina Michaels Is Surrounded By Black Brothers Who Know How To Appreciate Her Boobs And Tight Cunt When They Penetrate Her Holes Cumshot DP Creampie (Size: 263.91 MB)
 Trina_Michaels_Is_Surrounded_By_Black_Brothers_Who_Know_How_To_Appreciate_Her_Boobs_And_Tight_Cun...263.91 MB

Description

I Love Big Tits and I can not lie. It seemed only fitting to bring you and your cock and entire DVD devoted to finding white women with HUGE tits that would fuck black dudes with HUGE cocks. Big on big equals BANGIN' BALLIN'. These women and their mammoth orbs are here to please and delight your cock! I mean, lets be honest. Who doesn't love big tits?

Trina Michaels looks hot in her red polka dot bikini with those monster mammaries poking out in all the right places. Sure they have been enhanced, but sometimes when it comes to boobs we can do a better job than mother nature! Watch how they bounce and flop as Trina takes on three dudes, as all her holes are filled at the same time.

There are some screenshots for this film: http://www.dldvds.com/dvds.php?id=12398

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
263.91 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Trina Michaels Is Surrounded By Black Brothers Who Know How To Appreciate Her Boobs And Tight Cunt When They Penetrate Her Holes Cumshot DP Creampie