Trials of the Blood Dragon-SKIDROW

seeders: 26
leechers: 17
Added on June 22, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Trials of the Blood Dragon-SKIDROW (Size: 14.71 GB)
 skidrow.nfo11.47 KB
 sr-trialsoftheblooddragon.iso14.71 GB
 Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon.Language.Changer.exe1.31 MB
 skidrow.nfo11.7 KB

Description

S K I D R O Wthe leading forceproudly presentsTrials of the Blood Dragon(c) Ubisoft14-06-2016......Release Date <-> Protection.................UplayAction.............Game Type <-> Disk(s).................1 BLURAYRELEASE NOTES2019 - NOWIn a world where Blood Dragons, beasts of unknown origin, roam freeIn a time where the future is not what it used to be, there's a manNo, waitThere's a boy.. and a girl.. Yes, a boy and a girlThey are Roxanne and Slayter, the offspring of the legendary Rex PowerColt. They re as tough as their father, as smart as their mother andthe best there ever was at being the best. 12 years on from Vietnam War2, they're going to Vietnam War 4 to save the day, save freedom, andsave the worldDiscover an epic single player experience with the unique combinationof competitive, precise, physics-based Trials gameplay- and rather lessprecise gun toting, balls swinging, neon-drenched Blood Dragon actionJourney through a colorful story with warzones in Vietnam, settlingscores in Miami, confronting TV heroes in Tokyo and the odd detour intoSpace. Hell, you're gonna go to Hell and back. The future is back. Areyou ready?INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the maininstall folder and overwrite5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.71 GB
seeders:26
leechers:17
Trials of the Blood Dragon-SKIDROW

All Comments

Not my kind of game. Good rip.
Thanks
14GB arcade game? Geesh...
thank you
Works fine thanks :) Awesome game for when you are bored. Thinking of buying it maybe...
I actually thought this was a Blood Dragon sequel, but instead its just some stupid motocross sidescroller. What. The. Fuck.
Trying to run. Then it crashes. I guess my pc cant run this game.
game looks good