Travis's Stand (Devil's Despair #3) by A.C. Bextor.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 8, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Travis's Stand (Devil's Despair #3) by A.C. Bextor.epub (Size: 369.69 KB)
 Travis's Stand (Devil's Despair #3) by A.C. Bextor.epub369.69 KB

Description

Travis "I'd rather hurt you this way than watch you wake up one morning, after losing everyone in your life, because you think your love for me means more than your loyalty to them." Sarah said this to me. "I'm sorry." She said that, too. Caught up in the inescapable pain of an unexpected loss, Sarah and I shared one unforgettable night together. The next morning, she made the decision to walk away from what could've been. To her, we were a mistake. To me, we were everything I never knew I needed. Sarah Those I'm closest to never understood me. To them, my maddening character was nothing more than a ridiculous piece of my adolescence. To me, it was the sad truth knowing I was never going to be an equal among them. After my life was tragically ripped apart, the only person I believed accepted the real me, offered me the escape I was desperate for. I refused to believe the night Travis and I shared would taint our friendship. I thought if I kept him at arm's length and if I denied talking to him about what we'd done, my life would go back to what it was before. To me, it was a lonely place in which I was used to being. To him, it was the one place I never belonged. It wasn't only Ace who stood in the way of our happily-ever-after. The power of a person's past has a way of risking their future. Travis's past jeopardized it all.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
369.69 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Travis's Stand (Devil's Despair #3) by A.C. Bextor.epub