Trapped by My Twin (XviD)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 24, 2007 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Trapped by My Twin (XviD) (Size: 425.82 MB)
 Cutting Edge-Trapped by My Twin.mp3.ws.xvid-ognir.avi425.82 MB

Description

Education thru Information

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969

http://conspiracycentral.info (Educational & Conspiracy Forums)

More 4

May 2007

Uploader's note ** These 2 are friggin nutcases **

Twins are special. But what if their special bond means they can't lead separate lives and are not free to love anyone else?

Liesbeth and Angelique were born identical ? they share 100% of their DNA. Emotionally, they have never quite separated. Now Liesbeth wants to leave but she worries what Angelique will do without her.

This stylish and original film by award-winning director Agnieszka Piotrowska takes an intimate look at the emotional complexity and depression that can arise from such a close, competitive ? and loving ? sibling relationship.

Angelique

Angelique gave up a career as a fashion designer, working for Jean Paul Gaultier in Paris, to be with her sister.

She almost died from anorexia and was sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

Cutting Edge joins the twins as they strive for control of their lives. They now follow a strict eating and exercise regime to prevent Angelique's return to anorexia.

Twins Liesbeth and Angelique from the programme

Liesbeth

At 35 years old, neither sister has had a relationship with a man. But now Liesbeth meets a man on the internet, who she thinks could be her perfect partner. She wants to start her relationship with him alone, without Angelique but worries that, left alone, Angelique could commit suicide.

Are all twins like this?

Liesbeth and Angelique visit a twin convention in France, attended by 1,500 sets of twins, in an attempt to find out how other twins deal with their closeness. But no-one at the convention appears to share their problems, with everyone appearing very positive about being a twin; even though twins' parents are twice as likely as other parents to split up, and their mothers are twice as likely as other mothers to suffer from depression.

AVI File Details

========================================

Name.........: Cutting Edge-Trapped by My Twin.mp3.ws.xvid-ognir.avi

Filesize.....: 425 MB (or 436,042 KB or 446,507,598 bytes)

Runtime......: 00:48:55 (73,373 fr)

Video Codec..: XviD

Video Bitrate: 1019 kb/s

Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s (96/ch, stereo) CBR

Frame Size...: 640x352 (1.82:1) [=20:11]

Ripper.......: Ognir

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
425.82 MB