Transforming Debt Into Wealth - John Cummuta.rar

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on June 6, 2013 by ganja110in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Transforming Debt Into Wealth - John Cummuta.rar (Size: 696.94 MB)
 Transforming Debt Into Wealth - John Cummuta.rar696.94 MB

Description

Audio Books : Educational : MP3/128Kbps : English

Transforming Debt Into Wealth - John Cummuta

The Guaranteed Gateway to Wealth

How would you like to own everything in your life...your home, your cars, your furniture...everything?

How would you like to have no debt payments...no mortgage or rent payment, no car loan or lease payments, no credit card payments, no debt payments of any kind?

And how would you like to be rapidly building your wealth from the first month?

Sound like a dream?

Well it's a dream that's coming true for more than a million people all over the world, because they learned the principles taught in my Transforming Debt into Wealth® system. For more than a decade and a half I've been helping people achieve this transformation through my books, seminars, videos, audios, software, speaking engagements, and personal consultations.

The Transforming Debt into Wealth® system increases your net worth from the very first month, so you're building wealth from the start. The average household is completely debt-free, including paying off their mortgage, in just 5 to 7 years. From that point they have $1,000, $2,000 or more to invest each month -- building real retirement wealth in an amazingly short time.

This is not a loan program or a credit counseling service. It's a proven system you can implement yourself, or we can help you if you wish.

A typical $60,000 annual income household with $151,639 in total debt, including their mortgage, could be completely debt-free, owning their home, two cars, and everything else in their lives in just 5 years 9 months. They would save $142,444 in interest payments, and could build up $1,646,312 in retirement savings in just 20 years using their newfound monthly cash flow.

Every dollar of their $151,639 total debt has been transformed into just under $10.86. Result = $1.6 million in retirement savings...and that doesn't even count the equity they have in their home and other assets.How's that possible?

Example: $2,000 credit card balance; $50 min. payment; 18% interest rate.

Applying an additional $50 a month to this debt pays it off in 24 months and you would save $1,985 in interest. You would need to get a 49.5% equivalent rate of return on an investment in order to generate the same $1,985 in 24 months with just a $50 a month investment.

If you applied $100 additional to the same debt, it would be paid off in 15 months and you would save $2,268. This is a 67.9% equivalent rate of return!You can probably be debt-free in about 5 to 7 years ― using nothing more than the money you already bring home. And you'll actually begin building significant, net-worth-measured wealth from the first month you put my debt elimination/wealth building system to work. It's called Transforming Debt into Wealth®, and it's Nightingale-Conant's #1 Best Seller, and has been for more than three years now.The most successful Debt-Elimination/Wealth-Building program in the world today

So far I've taught my system to more than two million people, one way or another, on four continents. And the remarkable thing is that consumers all around the globe are in similar positions. They've been sold the lie that living a debt-fueled lifestyle is the best way to "enjoy success." But what they've come to realize, at one point or another in their journey, is that they're being used to make their lenders rich...instead of themselves."But you don't know my income...or my debts."

The fact is that it doesn't make much difference what your income level and debt level are, because the two numbers are proportionate ― meaning that, if you have a large income, you'll be granted enough credit to build up a large debt load. Conversely, if you have a smaller income, you'll only be granted a proportionately smaller total debt load. The good news is that this ratio of your debts to your income means the Transforming Debt into Wealth® system can usually help you pay off your debts with your income in around 5 to 7 years.

The sooner you start, the sooner those years will be behind you.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
696.94 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Transforming Debt Into Wealth - John Cummuta.rar