Training Guide Windows Server 2012( Advanced ) - (MCSA) by Orin Thomas - pdf - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 9, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Description

Training Guide Windows Server 2012( Advanced ) - (MCSA) by Orin Thomas
English | 2 Dec. 2013 | ISBN: 0735674256 | 836 Pages | PDF | 24 MB

Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills-this Training Guide focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices-and help maximize your performance on the job.

Comprehensive hands-on training for IT professionals and developers to develop real-world, job-specific skills.

In-depth and hands-on, structured into lessons, practices, and reviews.
Assists in getting up to speed with a new product version or upgrade.
Includes online lab setup instructions so readers can build virtual machines and run through the practices in each chapter.

Companion series:
A book in the Training Guide series may be teamed with its corresponding Exam Ref for certification preparation.

Just used this book as my primary source to pass the 70-412 - thanks Orin! I found the labs to be particularly useful for obtaining the hands on experience needed, although the actual exam questions tapped into some extremely obscure details of each technology, and I would advise supplementing this book with the extensive TechNet links provided in each chapter. Also ensure to familiarise yourself with ALL the command line and PowerShell commands and their associated switches, most of which will be found in the book.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.61 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Training Guide Windows Server 2012( Advanced ) - (MCSA) by Orin Thomas - pdf - zeke23