leechers: 20
Added on September 19, 2015 by D4rkLordCR0in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Train Simulator 2016 (Size: 4.18 GB)
 Train Simulator 2016.7z4.18 GB

Description

Installation steps:
1. Unzip the "Train Simulator 2016.7zip" file
2. Unzip the second Train Simulator 2016 zip file wherever you want the game to be installed
3. Copy the "Crack" folder contents to the folder where you unzipped the second zip file.
5. Find "SmartSteamLoader" in the game folder and run it.

I'm seeding right now, but please, whoever downloads this, please seed until we get the torret running fully! Thank you!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.18 GB
seeders:35
leechers:20
Train Simulator 2016

Screenshots

Train Simulator 2016 screenshot

All Comments

Try to run in a compatibility mode.
You have to open it with 7zip. So: right click on the file, open with..7zip, then extract the files in a folder wherever you want.
This release have problem with trackIR?

i'be downloading severals of the latest TS and all have the same problem with the cab view getting stuck

the funny part i dont own any trackIR program nor the hardware...
Well, I myself don't have trackIR so I can't check, but without it, it's working just fine and I never got stuck in the cab view.
well that the funny part i dont have trackir too and the cab view get stuck cant do right click and move the camera...
I didn't experience that problem in this version of the game.
reporting back, got the same problem as the others release cant move the camera in cab view...

thanks anyways
Do you get that in all scenarios? Maybe you could try running it in a copmatibility mode for Win7? Also, I found this on reddit, try it maybe it will help:

"@edit fixed the problem in a super simple way and i'm gona leave the solution here for future help if anyone needs it
the fix
doesnt matter if you dont have trackir, just download the program from here http://www.naturalpoint.com/...ad-software-and-manuals.html
download TrackIR 5, install it , then uninstall it, that should fix the problem with the camera stuck in cab view"
That fix was posted by me when tested the repack of 60gb of TS2015 a week ago

tryed my fix and still the problem persist, i dont understan why happen this only to me, when i dont own any stupid trackir software nor hardware

gona try compatibility modes but i doubt it gona fix it, thanks again and regards!
Guy who are downloading with their super internet speed do let me/other know if it's working fine or not, anyways thanks uploader. :D