Trailer Park Boys - Season 3

seeders: 16
leechers: 5
Added on November 28, 2006 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Trailer Park Boys - Season 3 (Size: 1.37 GB)
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E01 - The Kiss Of Freedom [digitaldistractions].avi175.05 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E02 - Temporary Relief Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor...174.89 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E03 - If I Can't Smoke & Swear I'm Fucked...174.87 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E04 - Who's The Microphone Assassin [digitaldistractions].avi174.89 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E05 - Closer To The Heart [digitaldistractions].avi175.03 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E06 - Where In The Fuck Is Randy's Barbeque [digitaldistractions].avi174.85 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E07 - The Delusions Of Officer Jim Lahey [digitaldistractions].avi174.96 MB
 Trailer Park Boys - S03E08 - A Shit Leopard Can't Change Its Spots [digitaldistractions].avi174.99 MB

Description

The complete THIRD season of Trailer Park Boys, The TV show about poor people on the edge of society in a Canadian Trailerpark. For some reason the stories might attract guys in the first place.. It┤s the story about being someone or accieving something just to be able to get back to a decent household with wife and kids, much like the theme of traditional westernfilms. The main caracters of the life and struggle in the trailerpark is the smalltown gangsters Ricky & Julian who usually can┤t escape their destiny to end up in jail in the end of each season.

This TV show might look like some documentary at a first glimpse, but It┤s all a play with documentary conventions. The show adapted the main plot from a full length movie about Ricky & Julian where julian is hiring a camera team to make a documentary about himself. Yet another full length film has been made after the TPB seasons 1 - 6. The caracters of Ricky (Robb Wells) and Julian (John Paul Tremblay)Is actually part of the real production team behind the show and the two movies.

/Ola

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:16
leechers:5
Trailer Park Boys - Season 3

All Comments

good copy thx
one of the best show i have ever seen thanks