leechers: 0
Added on March 11, 2013 by Dr.Dickin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Towns
  • Platform: PC

Towns [PC] v11a (Size: 16.01 MB)
 Towns_v11a_Windows [[by Dr.Dick]].zip16.01 MB

Description

Towns brings a fresh new take on the city building/management genre by introducing many RPG features.
===================================================================
This patch is the first patch where we are introducing proffesions and the ability to restrict specific townies from performing certain tasks.
Job specification can be done by assigning a citizen at a certain task, or by forming whole groups of dedicated workers.

We have also introduced lighting into the game. Items such as candles or torches, for example, emit constant light in different colors, while projectiles, such as fireballs, emit light when shot.
So far it has no impact on the actual gameplay beside the looks, but the options that this feature can bring in the future are very interesting.
===================================================================
Extract the .zip and run Towns.exe!
If you like the game, please support the developers and buy it!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.01 MB
seeders:15
leechers:0
Towns [PC] v11a

Trailer

All Comments

ppl should use this one as it is the latest version to this day, idk why v10b has more seeds xD
btw it has really low speed, 3 seeds, 5kb/s, ETR: 1 hour
That's odd, it should have around 15 seeds and I'm almost always seeding it myself too.
There are plenty of seeds?
so for the first time i will post a comment here ;) this torrent works great, anbd this game is awesome now that this upsate is out. play this game if your looking for a relaxing town management diablo