Touch S02E02 Closer WEB DL XVID AVIGUY avi

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on February 10, 2013 by AVIGUYin TV
Torrent verified.

Touch S02E02 Closer WEB DL XVID AVIGUY avi (Size: 282.41 MB)
 Touch.S02E02.Closer.WEB-DL.XVID-AVIGUY.avi282.41 MB

Description

For XVID AVI with MP3 audio, current consensus suggests:
V=9
A=9
Replaces all previous "Scene" releases with "Gross Pixelation" @ 05:38 in S02E01
S02E02 deemed not reliable enough to screen for errors.
...(DIM is short for DIMENSION, the 720p partner in damaged encodes with LOL).
This veritable year long mountain of damaged files from LOL is the whole reason I'm here.
Pixelation is a VERY correctablle x264 live streaming / encoding problem - Don't do it live.
I do have my fingers crossed that we're nearing the end of this madness that crashes ever
devoted.followers who try to stream this drek. You see, this has happened before.
Harken back to most of 2009 when XOR was putting out damaged encodes on a daily basis.
Lasted for about a year and then wonderfully was never heard from again. And as ALWAYS
happens - when DAMAGE takes a hike, Quality steps up to fill the void almost immediately.
Here is the singgle salient point to keep your eyes on - LOL is the ONLY "Scene" encoder
who puts out these damaged files (documented 159 cases myself). FOV has odne it ONCE.
To the best of my knowledge (I don't watch everything, just a lots), everybody else knows
what they're doing. Every time 2HD steps in to replace LOL, I keep hoping it's more than
a oneoff. I'm sure that soon it will have to be. I still make noise and others are beginning
to notice (peruse the streaming problem talked about in the EZTV forum:
"XVID vs MP4 - revenge of The Scene" - Our long community wide nightmare will soon end.
Or my name aint Buster Keaton (it's not).
========= IMDB.com/title/tt1821681/

Release Name: Touch.S02E02.Closer.WEB-DL.XVID-AVIGUY.avi
From AVIGUY:
Release Date.: 20130209
Release Size: 282 Mb
Run Time.......: 43:12
Resolution.....: 640x360
Video Codec...: XVID
Video Bitrate..: 768 Kbps
Audio: MP3 160kbps 44KHz VBR

Sharing Widget

Download torrent