Total War ROME II Emperor Edition Update v2.2.0 Incl DLC-RELOADED

seeders: 30
leechers: 60
Added on December 18, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Total War ROME II Emperor Edition Update v2.2.0 Incl DLC-RELOADED (Size: 3 GB)
 reloaded.nfo7.79 KB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0047.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0147.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0247.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0347.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0447.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0547.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0647.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0747.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0847.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r0947.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1047.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1147.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1247.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1347.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1447.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1547.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1647.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1747.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1847.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r1947.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2047.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2147.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2247.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2347.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2447.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2547.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2647.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2747.68 MB
 rld-twr2eeu220.r2847.68 MB

Description

nERvTotal War: ROME II - Emperor Edition Update v2.2.0 Incl DLC (c) Sega09/2014: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam+CEG: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: StrategyNOTE:This release will update game with all DLCs available , including latest Wrathof Sparta Campaign Pack. You will need 10 GB free on your HDDTotal.War.ROME.II.Emperor.Edition-RELOADED is needed, properly installed withcrack appliedAbout Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition:Emperor Edition is the definitive edition of ROME II, featuring an improvedpolitics system, overhauled building chains, rebalanced battles and improvedvisuals in both campaign and battleIn addition, Emperor Edition includes all content and feature updates madeavailable for ROME II since its launch in September 2013. These includeTwitch.TV integration, touchscreen controls, new playable factions and unitsand Mac compatibilityThe Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack and all Emperor Edition content andfeatures are free, via automatic update, to all existing ROME II ownersAbout the Imperator Augustus Campaign PackThe Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack is a new playable campaign for ROME IIwhich rivals the original ROME II Grand Campaign in both scope and scaleThis campaign comes as part of Total War: ROME II Emperor Edition and isavailable as a free, automatic update to existing owners of Total War: ROMEIIThe Imperator Augustus Campaign Pack is set in 42 BC during the chaoticaftermath of Caesar's grisly murder. The republic remains whole, but its soulis divided as three great men, the members of the Second Triumvirate, holdthe future of Rome in the palms of their handsOctavian, Caesar's adoptive son and the heir to his legacyMarc Antony, Caesar's loyal friend and most trusted lieutenantLepidus, Pontifex Maximus of Rome and the man who secured Caesar'sdictatorshipWith the territories of The Republic divided between them and the militarymight of Rome at their beck-and-call, the members of The Second Triumvirateare each in a position to make a bid for leadership, and rule Rome as itsfirst and only emperorHowever, external forces are on the move, looking to exploit the instabilityof Rome and expand their own territories. Will you fight as a defender ofRome and defeat the other members of the Triumvirate? Or lead another factionon a campaign of conquest and expansion, and take advantage of the chaos asthe Roman civil war rages?Playable FactionsPlayers may embark on a new Campaign as one of the following playablefactions:Marc AntonyLepidusOctavianPompeyIceniMarcomanniDaciaEgyptParthiaArmenia (also now playable in the ROME II Grand Campaign)How far will you go for Rome?The award-winning Total War series returns to Rome, setting a brand newquality benchmark for Strategy gaming. Become the world's first superpowerand command the Ancient world's most incredible war machine. Dominate yourenemies by military, economic and political means. Your ascension will bringboth admiration and jealousy, even from your closest alliesWill you suffer betrayal or will you be the first to turn on old friends?Will you fight to save the Republic, or plot to rule alone as Emperor?Plan your conquest of the known world in a massive sandbox turn-basedcampaign mode (supporting additional 2-player cooperative & competitivemodes). Conspiracies, politics, intrigue, revolts, loyalty, honour, ambitionbetrayal. Your decisions will write your own storyBuild vast armies and take to the battlefield in real-time combat mode. Putyour tactical skills to the test as you directly control tens of thousands ofmen clashing in epic land and sea battlesPlay for the glory of Rome as one of three families or take command of ahuge variety of rival civilisations each offers a notably different form ofgameplay experience with hundreds of unique units from siege engines andheavy cavalry to steel-plated legionaries and barbarian berserkersSee exotic ancient cities and colossal armies rendered in incredible detailas jaw-dropping battles unfold. Detailed camera perspectives allow you to seeyour men shout in victory or scream in pain on the frontline, while a newtactical cam allows a god's eye view of the carnage to better inform yourstrategic decisionsExtremely scalable experience, with gameplay and graphics performanceoptimised to match low and high-end hardware alike1. Unrar2. Have Total.War.ROME.II.Emperor.Edition-RELOADED properly installed withcrack applied3. Install the update4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your gameinstall directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3 GB
seeders:30
leechers:60

Trailer

All Comments

seed,pls
@NataAce77 if u talking for me I must tell u that i am not a noob i use games here for a long time and i play and finish games for over 25 years or more..I did exactly Bone tell us but this torrent won't work..!!Again not Wrath of Sparta campaign with the other campaigns.!!Btw did u make it work Nata or u talking BS.And if u manage to make it work why u not tell us what u did and stuff and not call other people noobs.And about this site u speak is garbage.!Super_BONE a little help mate.?And if i remember correctly the game did patched 2.20 but no new Campaign..
The noobs having problems with this torrent go here >>> http://scenegrouplist.com/
For god sake kid this is scene files, SCENE FILES you know what this is, ohh of course not if you knew you would not be talking shit in the comments; go ask your mommy for some money and buy this game because the pirate community is not a place for newbies.
So I have Emperor edition Reloaded version and I used this patch and crack but I can't find enywhere the Wrath of Sparta campaign..I runed the patch and point it to the game directory and then copy paste the crack but nothing new happened.!!There are only the old DLC campaigns and the main campaign like before.So any help @Super_BONE or anyone who make this work will be much appreciated.Thanks in advance guys.