Tordex True Launch Bar v6.6.5 Beta

seeders: 4
leechers: 6
Added on July 27, 2014 by NokThamin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Tordex True Launch Bar v6.6.5 Beta (Size: 10.6 MB)
 Tordex True Launch Bar v6.6.5 Beta10.6 MB

Description

True Launch Bar is a replacement for standard Quick Launch. It is like the quick launch bar but with many grouping and menu options, a variety of useful plugins, and some skinning abilities.

All functions presented in Quick Launch also are in True Launch Bar. The application allows you to combine your shortcuts in groups, improving the management of your shortcuts, and saving working space on your desktop. True Launch Bar fully supports the ability to drag and drop. Virtual Folders allow you to add any folder as menu and control it using the context menu.

http://www.truelaunchbar.com/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.6 MB
seeders:4
leechers:6
Tordex True Launch Bar v6.6.5 Beta

All Comments

Yeah I just downloaded the free version. Premium is $19.90. Also, there's multiple plugins supporting both 32 bit and 64 bit for free. I'll stick with the free version. I'll at least thank you for the knowledge of this application. It seems to have a nice user interface. Peace
The best part of this software, is that you can customize it to a point which the start menu is no longer necessary (you can remove the start menu afterwards), you can make the user interface to ur liking, in fact there are some TLB users that are making user interfaces similar to Windows 8/8.1 metro interface. It is a really useful software!
Upon unzipping the rar file, AVG detected the crack as a medium level virus and I clicked protect me of course! Download at your own risk! There's plenty of crack's without virus. Also I googled this and I believe there's a free version. I'll have to get back to you on that folks...peace!
It's a false detection... heh.
Also many Anti-Virus detect Patches/Cracks as viruses due to their code, and plenty of times due to their behaviour of replacing some files (like a patch would do), just in case you didn't knew.
So just because the anti virus detects a certain file as "virus" does not mean that it is a "virus".
Yes there is a free version, but ti does not support plug-ins, you can check that info @ freelaunchbar.com
Before someone asks, yes it's cracked, also the patch may support future releases.

Install True Launch Bar, at the end of the installation, select the Manual Reboot option, use the patcher to crack the software and reboot. After this, right click on the task bar and select True Launch Bar
Hey after testing it out with the free version, I'll never install that on my P.C. again! The free version messed my P.C up. To each their own, feel free to try it out. But don't use the free version. Maybe it was a false positive, either way, I don't want that software on my P.C. Some people might like it, I have my own opinion is all...no offense!
None taken lol. Worked fine with me, also with many other people.