Topaz Labs photoFXlab 1.1.1 (x86x64) + key[thetazzzz]

seeders: 31
leechers: 2
Added on July 11, 2012 by thetazzzzin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Topaz Labs photoFXlab 1.1.1 (x86x64) + key[thetazzzz] (Size: 255.15 MB)
 Topaz Labs photoFXlab 1.1.1.zip255.15 MB

Description

Topaz Labs photoFXlab 1.1.1 (x86/x64)

Topaz Labs photoFXlab 1.1.1

Ready to experience Topaz in a new way? A standalone application that can also be accessed as a plug-in, photoFXlab™ is the ultimate hub for all things Topaz. With instant access to all of the Topaz plug-ins, photoFXlab™ easily connects you to all of your Topaz effects in a searchable library. Featuring a layered workflow with masking capabilities, selective enhancement brushes with edge-aware technology and a fun new way to InstaTone™ your images, photoFXlab™ is the new way to experience Topaz.

Explore and apply any of your Topaz Effects from a searchable library.
InstaTone™ - A new way to pick, click and stick any tonal inspiration to your image.
All access to your Topaz plug-ins in a standalone application.
Selective adjustment brushes with edge-aware technology.
A layered workflow with masking and convenient editing tools, featuring IntelliColor™ technology.

1:Unpack
2:Install
3:use key in the readme to register

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
255.15 MB
seeders:31
leechers:2
Topaz Labs photoFXlab 1.1.1 (x86x64) + key[thetazzzz]

All Comments

perfect
if i cut internet to register the program is fine and then i change to never update but one minute later it says wrong activation u have to buy the program
Hello thetazzzz I have a problem with wondershare video converter ultimate i did everything u explained so it was ok one month ago but now the program detects the fake serial it says we detect that u have been using too much time etc etc and buy the program can u help me?
great job mate. amazing software thank you
showing errors
great app- easy to install and use.
2012-07-11 05:53