Top Root Apps[Updated] [Android]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on December 24, 2013 by LazyBradsin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Top Root Apps[Updated] [Android] (Size: 51.5 MB)
 romtoolboxpro.ver.5.9.8.build.598.apk8.63 MB
 TitaniumBackupPro.ver.6.1.4.3.build.3.3.0.apk6.16 MB
 Root.Tools.ver.2.0.build.22.apk4.87 MB
 Flashify.ver.1.1.4.1.build.19.apk4.08 MB
 rommanager.ver.5.5.3.4.build.5534.apk3.62 MB
 francoKernelUpdater.ver.11.1.1.build.288.apk3.22 MB
 busyboxPro.ver.10.5.build.163.apk3.19 MB
 betterbatterystats.ver.1.15.0.0.build.44.apk3.12 MB
 sdmaid.ver.2.1.4.0.build.230.apk2.98 MB
 luckypatcher.ver.3.8.8.build.1109.apk2.62 MB
 supersu.ver.1.8.6.build.186.apk2.13 MB
 setCPU.ver.3.1.2.build.106.apk1.64 MB
 tricksterMODKernelSettings.ver.2.7.801.build.801.apk1.43 MB
 GravityBox.apk1.33 MB
 Busybox.Installer.pro.ver.4.1.build.41.apk808.32 KB
 Greenify.ver.1.99.build.63.apk756.78 KB
 android.xposed.installer_v25.apk530.52 KB
 rootcheckerpro.ver.1.3.4.build.18.apk405.93 KB
 sdmaid.unlocker.ver.1.2.build.3.apk33.13 KB
 SuperSUPro.ver.1.build.100.apk19.42 KB

Description

First off i would like to start by saying if you do not know what these tools do then please please please do some research before meddling with them. Secondly, i know that some of these apps do the same thing, i am merely providing users with an option. Thirdly, if you turn your phone/tab into an expensive paperweight with these apps and then ask me for help i will just laugh in your face because you should not have played with something you do not fully understand. one more thing, i am well aware that some of these i am uploading are free apps, some users may not have these available due to regional issues.

all the apps that have a premium option are premium versions i have scoured the internet for or cracked myself and have been tested on an LG nexus 5 but will for the most part work on other devices :)

ok, now the description...

xposed installer - see here for all the info you need DO NOT FIDDLE WITH IT UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE LINK that should do it

better battery stats - self explanitory really. this app is a simple click to install

busybox installer pro and busybox pro - BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux". these apps is a simple click and install

flashify - Flash your boot images, recovery images and zip files right away using Flashify! another simple click to install

FrancoKernelUpdater - pretty self explanitory but this is a kernel updater only for nexus devices, the tools inside can be used for stock and other custom kernels but you will be unable to flash the kernel, click to install

GravityBox - a very powerful system framework mod, can provide you with custom rom features like quick setting toggles edit amongst others. requires xposed framework (see above) and dont mess around with it unless you know what it does. see here for more info, this version is only for devices running kitkat

Greenify - Greenify help you identify and put the battery draining apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps! click to install

LuckyPatcher - a multipurpose root tool, can remove ads, licenses and permissions, apply custom patches for certain apps. click to install

rom manager - a multi purpose app for flashing and backing up roms, click to install

rom toolbox pro - an essential app for any rooted device, this app does pretty much anything and everything root. this app requires you to have lucky patcher installed. install rom toolbox pro then open lucky patcher and find it, select it then click 'open menu of patches' then 'custom patch'. follow the instructions and bang.

Root Tools - provides a few of the same functions of rom toolbox pro but more likely to work on older firmwares/android versions. click to install

Root Checker Pro - really self explanitory. gives analysis on whether root has been attained along with some extra info. click to install

SDmaid and SDmaid Unlocker - a brilliant root cleaning tool in case you are running a bit sluggish. install SDmaid then the Unlocker.

SetCPU - SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet. works on a multitude of devices and roms. click to install

superSU and superSUpro - a superuser access tool, made to address issues that appear in other SU management tools. install superSU then install superSUpro, make sure to look through your old superuser settings for a cleanup option if swapping to this from another tool

TitaniumBackupPro - the ultimate app backup tool with a bunch of extra features. click to install

TricksterMOD - another kernel settings editor but not as specific as the other one in this torrent

last thing, dont update these in google play store, that would be silly, have fun :) if you do like they apps then do consider buying them to support the devs, i have :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.5 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Top Root Apps[Updated] [Android]

All Comments

Thanks you bud :)
thanx for tools.
good torrent cheers Brad :)