top 10 ragga jungle tracks ripped from youtube 265 kbps

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on April 12, 2013 by upsidedownin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

top 10 ragga jungle tracks ripped from youtube 265 kbps (Size: 99.99 MB)
 03 Jungle Congo Natty - Jah no Dead (with Burning Spear)[256].mp313.88 MB
 08 Ray Keith - Special Technique[256].mp311.37 MB
 05 Dj Zinc - Super Sharp Shooter (Original)[256].mp311.22 MB
 04 Tribe Of Issachar Feat Peter Bouncer - Junglist (Original D[256].mp311.16 MB
 07 Cutty Ranks - Hitman (Marvellous Cain Remix)[256].mp310.14 MB
 02 OLD SKOOL JUNGLE - DJ Rap - Intelligent Woman[256].mp39.14 MB
 09 OLD SKOOL JUNGLE - Badman - War In 94[256].mp39.04 MB
 06 Cutty Ranks - Limb By Limb (Dj SS Mix)[256].mp39.02 MB
 01 OLD SKOOL JUNGLE - Remarc - RIP[256].mp38.49 MB
 10 UK Apachi and Shy Fx - Original Nuttah[256].mp36.52 MB
 Cover.jpg8.28 KB

Description

go down for zip download links

Ragga Scum takes a look at his top 10 Ragga Jungle tunes that have become snap shots in time and history, serving as severely influential in the sub genre.

tracklist with info about the song

1. Remarc – RIP

Originally released in 1994 on Dollar Records #04 as a white label then re-released a year later on Suburban Base, RIP has become one of the most recognizable tunes in the drum & bass / jungle genre. Remixed countless times over the years yet still nothing can compare to the OG. This song is versatile and able to withstand single play or within the midst of any set.

2. DJ Rap – Intelligent Woman

Released in 1995 on Rap's label Proper Talent with the vocals of Outlaw Candy; later re-released on numerous compilation albums. This production gives off a nothing but good times and positive vibes as Outlaw Candy, one of the UK's best kept MC secrets, spits his fire. This one is set to make the bodies rock!

3. Congo Natty – Jah No Dead

From Burning Spear's 1978 hit Marcus Say Jah No Dead comes the remix by none other than Congo Natty. Releasing this one in 2001 on the Lion In The Jungle LP while keeping the roots reggae feel of its primordial antecessor.

4. Tribe of Issachar ft. Peter Bouncer – Junglist

Touching down in 1996 on Congo Natty's RAS #01, the original Junglist has become the anthem for the culture worldwide. The most famous remixes have come from DJ Zinc, Ray Keith and the Serial Killaz. Sing it loud and sing it proud "I'm an everyday junglist! Don't try to change my plan!"

5. DJ Zinc – Super Sharp Shooter

Yes, the original one, not the remix! Released in 1995 on Ganja Records #09 and mastered by the one and only Simon at The Exchange. I'm sure most have only heard the remix that came out a year later thinking that was the OG so if you've yet to hear the pioneer track, now is the time.

6. Cutty Ranks – Limb By Limb (DJ SS Mix)

Speaking of which... Another classic release from Suburban Base as DJ SS remixes Cutty's Limb By Limb on their 59th vinyl drop. Packed with dancefloor killer sub bass and those famous SS Amen cuts, this is another tune for the masses to sing to.

7. Marvellous Cain – Hitman

This was such a hard one to decide so I had to include both of them on here. Coming in at number seven is Marvellous Cain's Hitman, the original remix of Cutty's Limb By Limb; setting down in 1994 on the first IQ Records release. Ask me again tomorrow and I may like this one more than the SS remix.

8. Ray Keith – Special Technique

From the vaults of Chronic on their eighth release is Ray Keith's classic Special Technique, a killer roller over even more deadly Amens. Any time a RZA hook can be used in a tune is a winner for me. Perhaps slightly out of date with today's standards but without a doubt a timeless piece of production.

9. Badman – War For '94

Released on IQ Records in 1994, Badman is an alter ego of Marvellous Cain. Another timeless tune that can still be used on the floor today and always gets the old school heads cheering when it's dropped; just another great hit from the man they call Marvellous.

10. UK Apache & Shy FX – Original Nuttah

Say what you will about this tune but I can't just help but to freak out and dance when I hear it drop. Check out the original video that was shown on MTV with UK Apache going ape shit on the mic. "Bad boys inna London! Rude boys inna England! Bad boys inna Jericho! Rude boys inna Kingston."

i got this collection from here http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/features/top-10-ragga-jungle-tracks.html buth there was no download link only youtube vids so i ripped the vids in mp3s enjoy and seed

zip download links

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/37087575/file.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/2599870296/top%2010%20ragga%20jungle%20tracks%20ripped%20from%20youtube%20265%20kbps.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?zb4551a4i3nwc81

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
99.99 MB
seeders:0
leechers:5
top 10 ragga jungle tracks ripped from youtube 265 kbps