Tootsie (1982 Dustin Hoffman) DVDRip WS XviD - iTeM

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on February 9, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayHDRiPDVDRip

Tootsie (1982 Dustin Hoffman) DVDRip WS XviD - iTeM (Size: 700.01 MB)
 Tootsie (1982 Dustin Hoffman) DVDRip WS XviD - iTeM.avi700.01 MB

Description

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0084805/

--
Tootsie

Directed by Sydney Pollack

Tootsie is a 1982 American comedy film that tells the story of a talented but volatile actor (Dustin Hoffman) whose reputation for being difficult forces him to go to extreme lengths to land a job. The movie stars Dustin Hoffman and Jessica Lange, with a supporting cast that includes Teri Garr, Dabney Coleman, Charles Durning, Bill Murray, and producer/director Sydney Pollack. Tootsie was adapted by Larry Gelbart, Barry Levinson (uncredited), Elaine May (uncredited) and Murray Schisgal from the story by Gelbart.

------------
very good quality 1cd XviD DVDrip

656x288, 769kbps, 25fps
128kbps VBR Stereo MP3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.01 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Tootsie (1982 Dustin Hoffman) DVDRip WS XviD - iTeM

Trailer

All Comments

Perhaps this is just due to the smaller file size, or perhaps because it's an 80s movie but I felt the quality could have been better. I'm not being over critical as for me as long as you can watch it, alls good, but for the ppl who want things perfect maybe a lil disappointed. Overall the image quality is ok and very watchable, but I noticed at first in the opening scene with the liberty statue (network intro) The blues were very pixilated I could see all the squares, then a bit into the movie, when he is on a darkened stage, again all the black tones were squared in different shades. I was watching on a small notebook sized screen, so I'm not sure if this would be better of worse on a big TV.
great upload, great movie :)