Tonyandmaggie PasswordPlus v1 5 3 iPad iPhone iPod Touch-Lz0PDA [BssBig]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on April 23, 2012 by bssbigin Applications > Handheld
Torrent verified.

Tonyandmaggie PasswordPlus v1 5 3 iPad iPhone iPod Touch-Lz0PDA [BssBig] (Size: 270.4 KB)
 AhaShare.txt59 bytes
 Tonyandmaggie.PasswordPlus.v1.5.3.iPad.iPhone.iPod.Touch-Lz0PDA [BssBig].rar270.29 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Keep your passwords organized, secure and most
importantly, accessible - no matter where you are.

No more using the same password for all your website logins (yes, we know, we used to do that, too!) And you can rip up the Post-it notes that you have littering your cubicle. And by all means, stop using your dog's name as your password for your BANK ACCOUNT!

Passwords Plus is not just for your iPhone
You can use it on your Windows computer as well. The best way to use it is to enter your data into either your iPhone or your computer. Then use our SamePage™ Technology to synchronize your data with our secure cloud server. This enables you to always have the information in Passwords Plus "match" on all of your devices. It's a secure database on a secure cloud server — so it's totally safe.

And the best part is: It's all available for one low price. Unlike other solutions, there is no separate charge for the Windows version or for the Backup and restore. Pay once, and that's it.
System Requirements

Passwords Plus can be installed on your desktop, laptop, or handheld/smartphone. If you want to synchronize your personal data with your handheld, you must meet both the desktop and handheld requirements.
Desktop Requirements

Windows Windows 7, XP or Vista

iOS
iOS v. 4 or higher

CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARES
CHECK MY PROFILE AND FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD MORE WINDOWS SOFTWARES
DOWNLOAD AND SEED FOR YOUR FRIENDS
!! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !! PLEASE SEED !!
THAT IS WHAT I ONLY NEED FROM YOU to KEEP THIS TORRENT LIVE. THANK YOU!!!
If You Like This Torrent Please Support the Authors. Please Buy it. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
270.4 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Tonyandmaggie PasswordPlus v1 5 3 iPad iPhone iPod Touch-Lz0PDA [BssBig]