Tommysaurus Rex (2004) (Minutemen-DTs)

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on July 12, 2014 by dfblastin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Tommysaurus Rex (2004) (Minutemen-DTs) (Size: 48.97 MB)
 Tommysaurus Rex (2004) (Minutemen-DTs).cbz48.97 MB

Description

Ely is an everyday boy trying to cope with the death of his dog Tommy. When he finds a live, 40-foot Tyrannosaurus Rex trapped in a cave behind his grandfather's house, Ely embarks on an adventure to tame this seemingly friendly giant, convince the town his new pet isn't a threat and keep his dinosaur safe from the jealous town bully. With Tommysaurus Rex at his side, Ely discovers what it takes to be a man... and what it costs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.97 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Tommysaurus Rex (2004) (Minutemen-DTs)

All Comments

thanks for this
Thanks.
Thanks again - Another good one!
The biggest misconception about piracy is the fact that it's considered stealing, when in fact the only thing it does is generate interest in something. You should look at it from another angle, like other creators do. For example, Neil Gaiman compares the act of pirating something to lending a book to your friend. Should that be frowned upon as well? Like I said, the only thing piracy does is generate interesting in something, and then from that interest, people can choose to buy the books they like. I would have never got into comics myself had it not been for people who upload them here. I would have never even considered buying comics, and I'm sure that some people who buy them regularly currently started out like I did. Now, if you are in fact the author of these books, that's great. I love your work. I ask you to think about your stance on this issue, because I believe that it's actually a positive thing instead of a negative thing.
thanks, I've just read Bad Island and really liked the story
No problem. Yeah, he's great. I just uploaded Flink and planning to upload Iron West by him as well today, so you might want to check these out! ^^
Thanks (Adopted)
Adopted this one. will seed for a week. Everyone wang chung
Thank you for the upload. Doug TenNapel's work has a certain young charm and appeal that is hard to define. Your effort in providing this is much appreciated. :-)
Yeah, I've read his works at Graphix, well, 3 of them anyway, and I really like him. He reminds me of Jeff Smith. He writes stories that are truly for all ages and are equally enjoyed by everyone, and I find that under the adventure there's always an underlying emotional conflict that enriches his characters. Good stuff. :)