Tomb Raider v.1.0.722.3 Steam-Rip Patch MULTi-RG GameWorks

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on March 16, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tomb Raider v.1.0.722.3 Steam-Rip Patch MULTi-RG GameWorks (Size: 186.45 MB)
 steamclient.dll360 KB
 steam_api.dll96.5 KB
 skidrow.ini512 bytes
 setup-1.bin185.47 MB
 setup.exe542.1 KB

Description

Tomb Raider v.1.0.722.3 Steam-Rip Patch MULTi-RG GameWorksUpdate Version : 1.0.722.3Version Required : ( Steam-Rip & SKIDROW )Tablet : Present [ deadmau5 / SKiDROW ]List of changes v.1.0.718.4:- Addressed an issue in "Shipwreck Beach" where the mast on the wooden ship  was occasionally missing depending on the player's path.- Fixed a gating issue in "Research Bunker" where the elevator would get stuck  in an unintended state.- Fixes for multiplayer connectivity- An issue related to security certificates that stopped many users from  connection to Square Enix servers was resolved.- Improved messages when you are unable to connect with Square Enix servers.- Improvements to voice-chat for multiplayer- Newfeature, by default mapped to F1.- New voice-chat volume option.- Improved overall quality of voice-chat.- Fixes for crashes on startup in specific situations when no audio output  is available.- Fixes for various reported crashes during both single-player and multi-player.- Movies are showing up again when using SSAA.- Cost of TressFX reduced, especially in combination with SSAA.- TressFX memory usage reduced for AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround setups.- TressFX simulation and graphical quality improvements.- New Ultra-quality shadow mode for contact hardening shadows. This is not  enabled by default in any quality profile, but can be enabled from the  advanced settings.- Improvements to fullscreen / windowed switching and multiple display handling.- Various UI improvements.Installation Steps:1. Run setup.exe and install the update in the game folder2. Copy the Crack from the folder NoDVD in the game folder3. Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
186.45 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Tomb Raider v.1.0.722.3 Steam-Rip Patch MULTi-RG GameWorks

Trailer

All Comments

thanks!!
After patching.. my game stays at the previous patched state.. installed in the correct location and added the new crack. Changed back to English but still doesnt look like it has done anything? Any suggestions?
no tell me how please
Patch has made my joypad LT and RT buttons stop working. I cant aim or fire now for some reason
Just buy it. It's incredible. <3 Lara
Can it be installed without installing the previous patch (1.0.718.4) ?