Tomb Raider Underworld [RUS/ENG] - RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tomb Raider Underworld [RUS/ENG] - RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 2.8 GB)
 Tomb_Raider_Underworld_[R.G. Mechanics].iso2.8 GB

Description

Year: 2008Genre: ActionDeveloper: Crystal DynamicsPublisher: Eidos InteractivePublished in Russia: New DiscPublication Type: RePackLanguage: English, Russian, multi5Sound language: English, Russian, multi5Tablet: Not requiredSystem requirements:> Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7> Processor: Pentium ® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent Athlon ™ 64> Memory: 1 GB> Video: 3D-graphics adapter Nvidia ® GeForce ™ 6800 GS or ATI ® Radeon ™ X1600 XT with 256 MB memory, supports Shader 3.0> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c> Free space on hard drive: 24 GBDescription:The basics of the game are classic Tomb Raider, as you explore the trap-filled interiors of ancient ruins using Lara’s famed acrobatic skills (and dual action pistols). From an underwater temple guarded by a giant octopus-like kraken to ancient Mayan structures in the South American jungle, she makes Indiana Jones look even older.All of the levels are much larger than in previous games and far more interactive. You'll leave footprints in the sand and find all the scenery fully destructable. Every puzzle has multiple solutions, and the hand-to-hand combat system has been completely revamped. A new 3D map system also helps to ensure you never get lost so that you can concentrate on saving the world.Key Features:Dream vacation: Travel the world in search of ancient artefacts, from the steaming-hot jungles of Mexico to the frozen Arctic, from the coast of Thailand to the depths of the Mediterranean Sea.Think like Lara: An interactive, non-linear game world means anything that it looks like you should be able to pick up and use (or destroy) you can.Bettering Bond: An all new grappling hook, sonar map, scuba gear, a range of new weapons, and Lara’s trusty motorbike make her the best equipped adventurer in gaming.Help on demand: Receive as much or as little help as you want, from gentle nudges in the right direction to a full explanation of what you need to do next.Behind the scenes: All of Lara’s animations in the game have been fully motion captured from Olympic gymnast Heidi Moneymaker. Her voice is that of Spooks actress Keeley Hawes.Features RePack:Do not cut / recodedGame Version - 1.1 (the choice of the Russian text and English voice-1.0)Ability to select a combination of text and voice (see the screenshots installer)

Make Tomb Raider collection complete and get the other parts down below:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light = Kat link

Tomb Raider 1+2+3 (1996-1998) = Kat link

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles = Kat link

Tomb Raider - The Angel of Darkness = Kat link

Tomb Raider Legend = Kat link

Tomb Raider Anniversary = Kat link

Tomb Raider 2013 = Kat Link

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.8 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tomb Raider Underworld [RUS/ENG] - RePack by RG Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

i didn't know how do i install it

please anyone help me
Elapsed time: 01:43:00 with 85.9% ... i knew the installation was said to be slow ( about 60 minutes or so ) , but 100 minutes later it's still installing ? And this is happening on a very good gaming PC ...
During the installation I got an error, game was not succefully installed. Anyone got this issue?
Eventually I was able to install the game without any problem. The first time my antivirus detected a trojan while unpacking the files and thus gave me an error. I had to turn off my internet connection and my antivirus to install the game and its working so far ;) Great upload!
dude you're amazing and I can't believe it's work!
Slow Installation :D