Tomb Raider - GOTY Edition (2014) - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 10
leechers: 16
Added on January 9, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tomb Raider - GOTY Edition (2014) - RePack by CorePack (Size: 6.31 GB)
 Tomb Raider GOTY Edition-CorePack.iso6.31 GB
 Tomb Raider GOTY Edition-CorePack.nfo7.42 KB

Description

Title: Tomb Raider GOTY Edition-CorePack
Year: 2014
Genre: Action-Adventure
Developer: Crystal Dynamics
Publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
Languages: English

This game is a series reboot so you play as young Lara Croft before she became the famous adventurer. Powerful storm damages Lara’s research vessel and our heroine lands on a mysterious island near the coast of Japan. The player’s task is to survive in wild and hostile environment.

This time Lara is both the hunter and the prey. This aspect is stressed owing to new brutal combat mechanics and various applications for available weapons, i.e. a bow. To survive, players must use everything they have at hand, while found ropes, hooks and machetes may be essential when exploring the game world. Additional feature is a new movement system enabling for almost any possible move that only comes to the player’s mind. “Tomb Raider” series has been renowned for its platform game elements and the latest installment significantly raises the bar in this regard.

Features:
-Installation time ~ 20 Min. (its about computer speed)
-Nothing Ripped/Removed
-Videos Quality: 50%
-Audios Quality: 100%
-Graphics Quality: 100%
-Languages: Text-MULTI13 | Voice-ENG
-Based on GOTY Editon by PROPHET
-Repack by: CorePack

RePack NFO:

1) Mount or burn ISO
2) Install
3) Play !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.31 GB
seeders:10
leechers:16
Tomb Raider - GOTY Edition (2014) - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

Shiv Bhai please upload Assassin's Creed Unity CorePack Repack with latest updates and videos encoded to 60% quality if possible it's a humble request from my side coz i only trust you and corepack repacks...... Please, it;s a request Waiting for your reply...............
Most important, videos recoded to lower bitrate. Not the best torrent to get even if repack. Plenty of them already and w/o any modifications,latest version .