seeders: 62
leechers: 8
Added on June 19, 2010 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tomb Raider Anniversary (Size: 2.6 GB)
 Tomb Raider Anniversary.iso2.6 GB
 read me.bat518 bytes

Description

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY

Tomb Raider Anniversary

After testing for several hours, all seems fine

1. mount iso with Magic Disk(burn iso if you wsh).
2. Install the game.
3. Copy the 2 items from the Hatred folder & paste + replace. Location to paste here: C:Program FilesTomb Raider - Anniversary

tested on Windows XP Professional with SP3

Use the TRA.exe to play the game.

If you get a wrong cd error, repeat step 3. be sure you copy + paste + replace.

Questions? GhostWarriorTheGeek on you||tube. Drop me a PM

GWPirateGW

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.6 GB
seeders:62
leechers:8
Tomb Raider Anniversary

Trailer

All Comments

works great, and you can change the graphic settings to 1200x800 and it's BEAUTIFUL!! So much crisper than it ever was, even on the PS3. I will never go back to gaming on a console cuz the computer versions are just so much better :) thanks so much!! Also, for mac users, this works for Wine. All you have to do is double click the .iso, double click on the install .exe file, then replace the tra.exe file in the folder he mentioned. The other .exe file is unnecessary. Again, thank you!! I love this game; it's a classic.
ysb
The game works flawless ,,, as instructed thanks uploader.
just mount the file using daemon tools , install and the copy the crack to installed location.(Note- replace the crack with original file and the nrg file must be mounted in order to play)
works perfect
Working on seven without issues! Many thanks!
The iso file says corrupt.. I downloaded iit twice...even reinstalled Daemon Tools... does not work..
This will be fun tested it and works great