Tom Waits - The Heart Of Saturday Night (1974) mp3@320 {1337x}-kawli

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on July 14, 2013 by kawliin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Tom Waits - The Heart Of Saturday Night (1974) mp3@320 {1337x}-kawli (Size: 95.8 MB)
 01 - New Coat of Paint.mp37.8 MB
 02 - San Diego Serenade.mp38.07 MB
 03 - Semi Suite.mp38.04 MB
 04 - Shiver Me Timbers.mp310.23 MB
 05 - Diamonds On My Windshield (Looking For).mp37.4 MB
 06 - The Heart of Saturday Night.mp38.95 MB
 07 - Fumblin' with the Blues.mp37.03 MB
 08 - Please Call Me, Baby.mp310.2 MB
 09 - Depot, Depot.mp38.7 MB
 10 - Drunk on the Moon.mp311.76 MB
 11 - The Ghosts of Saturday Night (After Hours at Napoleone's Pizza House).mp37.57 MB
 1337x.Org.txt22 bytes
 blazinseedboxes.com.txt83 bytes
 info.txt2.41 KB
 folder.jpg53.51 KB

Description

Thomas Alan "Tom" Waits (born December 7, 1949) is an American singer-songwriter, composer, and actor. Waits has a distinctive voice, described by critic Daniel Durchholz as sounding "like it was soaked in a vat of bourbon, left hanging in the smokehouse for a few months, and then taken outside and run over with a car." He has worked as a composer for movies and musical plays and has acted in supporting roles in films, including Paradise Alley and Bram Stoker's Dracula; he also starred in the 1986 film Down by Law. He was nominated for an Academy Award for his soundtrack work on One from the Heart.

Lyrically, Waits' songs frequently present atmospheric portrayals of grotesque, often seedy characters and places—although he has also shown a penchant for more conventional ballads. He has a cult following and has influenced subsequent songwriters despite having little radio or music video support. His songs are best-known through cover versions by more commercial artists: "Jersey Girl", performed by Bruce Springsteen, "Ol' '55", performed by the Eagles, and "Downtown Train", performed by Rod Stewart. Although Waits' albums have met with mixed commercial success in his native United States, they have occasionally achieved gold album sales status in other countries. He has been nominated for a number of major music awards and has won Grammy Awards for two albums, Bone Machine and Mule Variations. In 2011, Waits was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The Heart of Saturday Night is his second studio album, released in 1974 on Asylum Records. In 2003, the album was ranked number 339 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time, his highest placing. The album cover is based on In the Wee Small Hours by Frank Sinatra. Cal Schenkel was the art director and the cover art was by Lyn Lascaro aka Napolean.

Tracklist:

1. New Coat Of Paint
2. San Diego Serenade
3. Semi Suite
4. Shiver Me Timbers
5. Diamonds On My Windshield (Looking For)
6. The Heart Of A Saturday Night
7. Fumblin' With The Blues
8. Please Call Me, Baby
9. Depot, Depot
10. Drunk On The Moon
11. The Ghosts Of Saturday Night (After Hours At Napoleone's Pizza House)

Media info:
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Channels: joint stereo
Samplerate: 44100
Encoder: LAME 3.98
MPEG-1 layer 3

MUCH Peace n luv to all my p2p friends and blazinseedboxes

ENJOY!!
** many thanks to Wrathem for the source, and all those who care enough to share

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
95.8 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Tom Waits - The Heart Of Saturday Night (1974) mp3@320 {1337x}-kawli